Budget 21-30k Cheap Rig suggestion

^^Yes day 1, but I was sceptical since most of the Linux shipped with older kernel which didn't had support for 3200 but even after compiling kernel with proper support I was getting panics and flickers I was sure it was the hardware at faul, mostly processor, since the interrupts were processor centric. The kernel panic, segfault and several other issues point to CPU hardware fault and nothing else.

The reason I had to RMA the mb was I can't isolate issue with anyother CPU as I didn't had one nor I can't find anyone in the vicinity with AM4 CPU. So its a dabble I had to do. Turns out everything is fine now but I am still sure that cpu hw was at fault.

^^Yes day 1, but I was sceptical since most of the Linux shipped with older kernel which didn't had support for 3200 but even after compiling kernel with proper support I was getting panics and flickers I was sure it was the hardware at faul, mostly processor, since the interrupts were processor centric. The kernel panic, segfault and several other issues point to CPU hardware fault and nothing else.

The reason I had to RMA the mb was I can't isolate issue with anyother CPU as I didn't had one nor I can't find anyone in the vicinity with AM4 CPU. So its a dabble I had to do. Turns out everything is fine now but I am still sure that cpu hw was at fault.

hmm.. few people have such complaint with AMD CPU & Mother Board even with Ryzen too.

My friend also have issue with Motherboard just within 2 months of AMD New system.

Back