Cheap upgrade

Sei

Skilled
Now I know this stands nowhere when compared to the massive show-offs that we see almost everyday in this section. But I just wanted to show and easy way of giving life to your old boring PC.

Some days back I had thought of selling my 22" LG and buy a new 24". But, then better sense prevailed and I thought that there must be some other way to spice up my love life (don't laugh, I'm serious. I love my PC :p ).

So, voila! Here is the previous boring "My Computer" -

monitor4.jpg

And here is the spanking new high-tech PC :D

dsc00338an.jpg

dsc00341.jpg

dsc00342ap.jpg

Total money spent = 800 for the mount and 100 for the labor.

PS: This is as far as I could go without revealing the mess below the table. :p

Mods can move this if they find it inappropriate for this section. Couldn't think of any other place to post this! :)

Nice set-up man... I like it! :eek:hyeah:

Anyway you could clip-up the wires below the monitor, will make the set-up more cleaner.

nothing is cheap man, ppl work hard for even a single penny :)

looks very nice but i hope you are much into movies and games ?

Black_Hawk said:
Nice set-up man... I like it! :eek:hyeah:

Anyway you could clip-up the wires below the monitor, will make the set-up more cleaner.

Yeah, was going to clip the wires today itself. But after the drill guy went and I reconnected everything, could not resist watching a movie. So, saw "Dark Knight" 720p again! :p

H_D said:
nothing is cheap man, ppl work hard for even a single penny :)

looks very nice but i hope you are much into movies and games ?

Hahahaha, you took it in the wrong way man. By cheap I meant that I saved loads of money by not going in for a new monitor. That's all! :)

And yes, I'm mainly into movies and games. For surfing, I usually prefer my dad's lappy where I can sit comfortably on the bed.

thetoxicmind said:
Yep, perfect for watching movies !

Exactly what I had in mind Sirjee! :D

Awesome setup and awesome keybd mouse.

If you have a very blazing fast speed of typing don't get the wireless keyboard mouse.. my set was skipping way too many letters as I was typing. So I'm back to my default keyboard mouse.

Imagine watching a horror flick , dark room , full volume. . and a LIZARD shows its ugly face in the dim bleeding back light ! EPIC !

Back