PC Peripherals Cheap VFM Mouse !

how abt a laser mouse for just rs. 425??

yes, the iBall Laser Speedster mouse for rs. 425 from lamington mumbai.

best bang for the buck.

omg : Budget upto Rs. 350/- and u are posting here at techenclave :rofl: Go and pick any at your nearby store dude.. You will be able to figure out urself :p

h4x0R said:
Please suggest me a cheap VFM mouse(brand & model)!
Budget Rs.100-350/-

There is one bling bling chinese Optical USB mouse@ only 85/- available in market.Well i would suggest to go for MS Basic Optical USB mouse@375/- complete peace of mind :eek:hyeah:

MS basic optical is good. its for some 350~400/-

iball speedster too is good, if u work in a large monitor with high resolution.

MS one has low dpi and pointer is much slower. laser one is recommended for higher resolution monitors.

Stick to Logitech Mouse, low budget MS mouse (basic) pointer act funny some times.

I fade up by replacing 3 MS basic mouse (MS have very good ASS) with same pointer dance problem & finally end this with Logitech Basic Model Rs.350/-

i used one iball laser precise speedster mini in which the left click button stopped stopped working just after warranty was over . can it be repaired

^^ Yes - if you have any old and dead mouse with working keys, open it up and swap the keys. You need to know how to desolder/solder - else take help of a local electronics repair guy.

Back