Cheapest and most reliable way to ship internationally?

TechHead

ex-Mod
Hi. I'm planning on shipping some camera items (lenses) abroad, so what would be the cheapest / most reliable way to do so? I was thinking EMS / Speedpost?

Bang on! If you can pack it in a bulletproof packaging, I see no reason why भारतीय डाक wouldn't accept one. But recently some of them have reported that they do not accept the packages.

I'd say, go to the nearby PO and enquire if the city you intend to send these lenses to are registered in their database. If it is, they will send it through Speed Post with a tracking code. If not, Registered Post without a tracking.

I had sent a pair of G.Skill sticks to Taiwan (the destination city was not registered in their database and thus had to send it through Regd. Post) through the latter route for 183 bucks and reached safe. :D

TechHead said:
Hi. I'm planning on shipping some camera items (lenses) abroad, so what would be the cheapest / most reliable way to do so? I was thinking EMS / Speedpost?
yup,EMS is the cheapest way to ship.

although i haven't shipped anything else apart from Documents.

it is fast though & you can track it online.

Pack it properly and rest assured Speed post/Regd post will do their job(load it on the plane). Rest depends on the receiving postal system.

Back