Cheapest Broadband plans From Spectranet!

vikkymath

Disciple
Its Spectranet broadband, which has Its services in Mumbai,Delhi,chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore of india has launched mind blowing plans for the People who download Much..the fair usage policy is also pretty much Good.

Plan For Mumbai:

Fair usage policy Cap:

Source:Cable Broadband

I Doubt the Service!:huh:

Used them when I was in Delhi. Service was good during the whole month, but towards the ending days (that is 3-4 days before the my billing month would end),I would suffer totally random disconnections (every 2-3 minutes or so) & very slow speeds. This was more pronounced after I told the net guy that I won't be renewing the plan atm as was going outta city.

My MTNL BB has 1Mbps for 999 without a FUP. I don see how this is cheap. If you think this is cheap, check out Five Net. Ultra cheap

nehaladsul said:
Yeah but MTNL offers 1 Mbps Unlimited without FUP for the same price of 999/month.

See here: Introduction
MTNL and BSNL( rs 700 3G plan) are sarkari and they will get thousands of crores when they go bankrupt from tax payers money but such isps(spectranet,hathway etc) who buy international bandwidth from airtel etc which costs anything in the range of rs10-15/GB excluding cable,customer care expenses...

I guess one is coming Soon in next month .. :bleh:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

geek ashish said:
Lame plans!

geek ashish said:
Lame plans!

rohit3192 said:
I am using spectranet for past 6 months.
Service is good.
where do ya stay?

RS4 said:
MTNL and BSNL( rs 700 3G plan) are sarkari and they will get thousands of crores when they go bankrupt from tax payers money but such isps(spectranet,hathway etc) who buy international bandwidth from airtel etc which costs anything in the range of rs10-15/GB excluding cable,customer care expenses...
SO, what's the reason for not opting for sarkari ISPs?

nehaladsul said:
SO, what's the reason for not opting for sarkari ISPs?
Availability......

The point was these FUP limits are good considering the expensive bandwidth in india.

Back