Budget 41-50k cheapest gaming pc for 1080p max setting AA

babloos

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

• nxzt phantom
  • 1tb hard disk
  • DVD drive
  • dell u2311h monitor

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

• CPU - 3570k or 3550/
  • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
  • Graphics card-sapphire 7950 vapor x or 670 gtx
  • psu-corsair or seasonic 650 w

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Open to online purchase
Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

• Yes

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

• Gaming

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

• Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

• RPG - Witcher 2
  • FPS:Crysis 3, fry cry 3,not much fan of multiplayer games

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

1. Gaming - 1080p
  2. Desktop - 1080p

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

• gpu overclock

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

• Windows 7/8

@babloos this is what I suggest for your requirements --
Intel Core i5 3550 ~12500/- (no point going for a i5 3570k as you are not over-clocking)
GIGABYTE-B75M-D3H ~4500/-
Corsair Vengeance 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3500/-
Corsairt TX v2650W ~5800/-
GIGABYTE / ASUS GTX670 ~27000/- OR Sapphire HD7950 3GB Vapor-X edition ~23500/-

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
Precise ALPHA17 ......

The above is the very best that can be fitted into OP's budget (although it still exceeds by 4.8K .... even if you take the cheaper GPU).

Now, you really cannot change/modify the core components that have been suggested [ proc/mobo/ram/psu] - anything lower than these will surely affect your gaming performance (this also includes the Brand Name & part no proposed). Since you are keen on either of the GPU's 670 (which will push your budget even more) or the 7950 - these cannot be changed too.:)

Cheers - you will have a rocking system.
Terry

Querry to ALPHA17 - In a situation like this does AMD's recent procs offer better value-for-money (their procs are cheaper) ? Would there be a major difference in gaming performance than going in for Intel ?

Querry to babloos - Did you purchase the remaining parts of your RIG recently (NZXT Phantom & Dell) & waiting to complete your build - with the proc + ram + psu + gpu ?
OR - are you upgrading (because the components that you have are all within the past 12-18 months only) ?
If you are upgrading, then what was your earlier specs - proc + ram + psu + gpu ?

Precise ALPHA17 ......

The above is the very best that can be fitted into OP's budget (although it still exceeds by 4.8K .... even if you take the cheaper GPU).

Now, you really cannot change/modify the core components that have been suggested [ proc/mobo/ram/psu] - anything lower than these will surely affect your gaming performance (this also includes the Brand Name & part no proposed). Since you are keen on either of the GPU's 670 (which will push your budget even more) or the 7950 - these cannot be changed too.:)

Cheers - you will have a rocking system.
Terry

Querry to ALPHA17 - In a situation like this does AMD's recent procs offer better value-for-money (their procs are cheaper) ? Would there be a major difference in gaming performance than going in for Intel ?

Querry to babloos - Did you purchase the remaining parts of your RIG recently (NZXT Phantom & Dell) & waiting to complete your build - with the proc + ram + psu + gpu ?
OR - are you upgrading (because the components that you have are all within the past 12-18 months only) ?
If you are upgrading, then what was your earlier specs - proc + ram + psu + gpu ?

i have my dell monitor from long time,nxzt phanton getting it from a friend for 5.5k so reduced 5k from my budget,reaming all my previous pc components have been sold.
also iam getting a good deal for a brand new asus direct cu ii 7950 for 21.5k,cheapest 670 gtx i can get is for 25-26k,can't compromise on likes of 7870/660 ti my previous 580 lightning was similar to this cards

i have my dell monitor from long time,nxzt phanton getting it from a friend for 5.5k so reduced 5k from my budget,reaming all my previous pc components have been sold.
also iam getting a good deal for a brand new asus direct cu ii 7950 for 21.5k,cheapest 670 gtx i can get is for 25-26k,can't compromise on likes of 7870/660 ti my previous 580 lightning was similar to this cards

You can go with the ASUS Direct CU II, the core-clock has already been bumped up to ~900MHz and it is a proven over-clocker so you should be able to reach close to the 1 GHz mark. Pricing is mighty good as well.

In a situation like this does AMD's recent procs offer better value-for-money (their procs are cheaper) ? Would there be a major difference in gaming performance than going in for Intel?

No, the FX-8350 (stock) gives you performance close to the Core i5 3570k (stock) and in gaming all the Ivy-Bridge chips are crammed together in the ~70 -->100 fps band with appropriate graphic cards.

OP is not over-clocking the CPU so I suggested him --
Intel Core i5 3550 ~12500/-
GIGABYTE-B75M-D3H ~4500/-

as core components, the total comes out ~17000/-.

For an equivalent AMD system we need --
FX-8350 ~12000/-
ASUS M5A97 ~7000/-

The total here comes to ~19000/-, so the situation is loaded against the latter system.

Hope this gets the point across, Cheerio!

Q: What is your budget?

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

• nxzt phantom
  • 1tb hard disk
  • DVD drive
  • dell u2311h monitor

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

• CPU - 3570k or 3550/
  • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
  • Graphics card-sapphire 7950 vapor x or 670 gtx
  • psu-corsair or seasonic 650 w

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Open to online purchase
Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

• Yes
Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

• Gaming

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

• Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

• RPG - Witcher 2
  • FPS:Crysis 3, fry cry 3,not much fan of multiplayer games
Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

1. Gaming - 1080p
  2. Desktop - 1080p

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

• gpu overclock

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

• Windows 7/8

This is the config for you:

Intel Core i5 3570k -14000,
Asrock Z77 Pro4 -7500,
Sapphire HD7950 3GB Vapor-X Edition -21500,
Corsair GS500 -4000.

TOTAL -47000.

OP has already purchased most of his rig,He's going to get Nvidia GPU so HD7950 won't be of any use.
This is the config for you:

Intel Core i5 3570k -14000,
Asrock Z77 Pro4 -7500,
Sapphire HD7950 3GB Vapor-X Edition -21500,
Corsair GS500 -4000.

TOTAL -47000.

Back