Cheapest option for wifi hotspot to connect certain devices

delguy19 said:
lol how does is matter if not available on saholic or not must be available somewhere else its its best out of all ???

Because most of his (Annu Verma) posts are directed to Saholic.com, just search for his posts and you will know what I am saying. :)

That's why I gave you hint that there are other phones also (like you yourself suggested Dell XCD-35) so don't consider the biased suggestions.

Anyways, how about Galaxy Y, being sold on eBay for 6.5k approx which comes with GB 2.3/3G/WiFi.

mgdelhi said:
That's why I gave you hint that there are other phones also (like you yourself suggested Dell XCD-35) so don't consider the biased suggestions.

Anyways, how about Galaxy Y, being sold on eBay for 6.5k approx which comes with GB 2.3/3G/WiFi.

My major use with the phone will be wifi hotspot and if i go for wifi hotspot modem it will cost me anywhere around 5 so i am thinking why not a phone and i wont be using that phone for calling at all

mgdelhi said:
Galaxy Y or Dell XCD-35 will have more resale value and they will sell quickly than others if you ever want to sell it. Just my opinion.

Thanks for help i think i will choose from these 2 and ebay option with that price is cool deal

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

guys if i order from letsbuy as i have coupon so i am getting xcd for 7600 and if i order samsung galaxy y i will get it for 6615. so tell me which one to go for my major reason is wifi hotspot but if its xcd 35 i can use phone a bit due to big screen

delguy19 said:
Thanks for help i think i will choose from these 2 and ebay option with that price is cool deal

guys if i order from letsbuy as i have coupon so i am getting xcd for 7600 and if i order samsung galaxy y i will get it for 6615. so tell me which one to go for my major reason is wifi hotspot but if its xcd 35 i can use phone a bit due to big screen

awating answers

Back