Cheapest S60?

Can anyone tell me the cheapest series 60 phone out there? The sole purpose is to install a call recorder software on the phone to record telephonic interviews.

Thanks for the responses guys. Now I'm, confused ... can Total Recall call recording software be installed on 5233? I wasn't aware there so many versions of series 60....

Nokia 5250 (Dark Grey) Price at Flipkart.com: Rs.7849

The Nokia 5250 is a S60 5th Edition device featuring a resistive touch screen. It sports a 2.8 inch, bright nHD (640 x 360 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio) display with a customizable home screen. It is a music centric mobile and boasts of hi-fidelity loudspeaker along with homescreen access to the music player via the Media Bar. Besides, you can browse through 4 million+ songs at the Ovi Store and directly download them to the mobile. The 5250 comes with enhanced graphic equalizer and supports up to to 24 hours of non-stop music playback from a single charge. You can also connect any generic headphones with the 3.5 mm jack.

The 5250 comes with a fairly capable web browser, it offers kinetic scrolling and the page rendering is also on par with higher end Nokia handsets. The 5 font size support and the password manager are useful inclusions. There is also a bult-in RSS reader and even a pop-up blocker for enhanced web browsing experience. You can also stream Youtube videos, thanks to the Flash support, something Nokia tends to leave out in its lower-end range.

The mobile is fully optimised for social networking and supports instant Facebook, Myspace & Twitter access. It also lets you directly upload photos onto Flickr or share them through email or MMS. The 5250 gains you access to 4 million+ tracks via the Ovi Store which you can directly download to the device.

It comes with a 2 MP fixed focus camera which can record videos at 640 x 480 pixel resolution. Other features include FM Radio with RDS, Stereo Bluetooth support & Image & Video editor. The 5250 comes with 70 MB of onboard memory which is expandable up to 16GB with microSD card. The mobile is powered by a 1000mAh battery which is rated for 7.7hrs of talktime and 19 days of standby.

How is the nokia 5233 cheaper than this?,im very confused :S

doesnt the nokia 5233 have 3.2" screen and A-GPS(i'm not sure of this).

hellfire said:
Thanks for the responses guys. Now I'm, confused ... can Total Recall call recording software be installed on 5233? I wasn't aware there so many versions of series 60....
The application will work on any Nokia "smartphone" .. As long as it is NOT an S40 phone... it should work on any old Nokia in your budget. Well as long as it was manufactured in the last 3 yrs or so anyway...

Why not the Nokia C5? Looks fabulous in white and has a SUPER keypad. Wifi not present, but it has 3G and a smacking processor (same as the N8)

All for less than 7.5k.

Back