Cheapest Symbian S60 phone

nj_gamer

Adept
i wanna buy a phone, i wanna fiddle with it so i guess a symbian S60 is a good option.I've seen the N-series phones and they are really slow.So any suggestions?My budget is around 10k.right now i have set my eye on Nokia 5700 and E51
Regards

for 11k i think you can get 5610 though it's not symbian phone ..its really good at music and even cam is decent.

post in the mobile advise thread for more options or wait for others.

ive personally tried 5310/5610 and recommend it.

In 60 series u find N series SLOW ??? dude maybee uve used the N72 Nseries have been much faster and better now !

for a 11 - 12K u can pick up a N73music i guess or take a normal N73 if u wanna save on ur RAM .

5700 production stopped. go with eyes closed for N73ME (Rs13200/-). bought one 2 weeks ago and admiring it.!

5700 ,if you got a chance ,buy it! :D

All you N series fanboys, accept it.. N series IS slow..

E51 is blazingly fast compared to N series phones with very few exception of the N95 and the N82.. e51 FTW

i've seen my friend's N73 and N73ME and anothers N70.All are very slow in processing the menu,opening the camera,etc.
Now the reason i asked abt 5700 is that it has the same proccessor as N81 and i guess the same OS.Now i've read that N81 is as fast as a S40 phone,so i assumed 5700 will be as quick.
Am i right?
I also considered 5610,but i really prefer a S60 phone,since its very flexible.
Regards

sri_rng said:
All you N series fanboys, accept it.. N series IS slow..

E51 is blazingly fast compared to N series phones with very few exception of the N95 and the N82.. e51 FTW

lol...it is true... compared to E51, N series phones are slow cause E51 has more RAM....
why N series fanboys say it isnt slow, cause these N series phones are way faster than the older Nokia series 60 v2 phones >> :)
The N95 and the N82 are fast again cause they come with extra RAM :)

Another E51 owner here ! Ask anybody who have tried out my fone ! they vouch for its speed . In fact its as fast as a series 40 fone :D

If you have to go for NSeries go for N81 2GB model. That also comes with the ARM Gen 11 CPU @ 369Mhz & arnd 96MB of RAM.

E51 is arnd 11k whereas N81 2GB is arnd 14k. Take your pic.

N81 has a bigger 2.5" screen comapred to 2" on the E51 :)

Most happy E51 owner here.

It's blazingly fast, and beats the pants off any Nseries phone in terms of speed. Symbian, so you can install loads of shite on it. Decent audio quality, screen is brilliant, keypad is super.

Camera STINKS though, which I knew when I bought it :D Wasn't too interested in the camera.. But if you're willing to overlook this, AWESOME PHONE!

Not only n82, n95 and more recent phones are all fast..If u keep installing and uninstalling shit than things will slowdown on any damn system..

Dont know where these people get their info..

Back