Cheapest way to keep BSNL mobile active?

I did not want to create a new thread for this query. Does anyone know how to stop those stupid Data usage popups for BSNL ?

I did not want to create a new thread for this query. Does anyone know how to stop those stupid Data usage popups for BSNL ?
Try going through simcard toolkit menu. I recently porter one number to vi and it was showing such irritating popups. It got disabled or deactivated by going through simcard toolkit.

Try going through simcard toolkit menu. I recently porter one number to vi and it was showing such irritating popups. It got disabled or deactivated by going through simcard toolkit.
Its kinda fuzzy..works for some days and is back to square one. Not a permanent fix but have to keep doing the on/off thing in sim toolkit.

Tried that and did not work for BSNL. It had something called BSNL Buzz! which I disabled. These appear to be Class 0 or some USSD messages. I will try calling customer care.

Tried that and did not work for BSNL. It had something called BSNL Buzz! which I disabled. These appear to be Class 0 or some USSD messages. I will try calling customer care.
If you use Microsoft SMS organiser, you can save the message once and then mute the conversation. Then you will no longer see these pop ups.

I know. Try it. When you get the first flash, it will give you an option to save. Then go to SMS manager and mute the corresponding conversation.
I just did it today with Vi flash messages.
And pray tell me where is the option to save ?

Attachments

• PXL_20230910_052800319.jpg
    PXL_20230910_052800319.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 54
Ok. Sorry. That’s all I got. It works for me and has been working for the last 7-8 years. Before that I used USSD blocker app which no longer worked after update to android 5 or 6.
Well, there are two types of flash messages..one which simply flashes and only got OK option while the other one you referring to also have that save as option.
Save option sms is now thing of the past as only those important sms got it such as recharges.

Back