Cheapest way to keep BSNL mobile active?

Grace Period 1 and 2. Once your pack expires, you are moved to GP1 for 7 days and after that to GP2. Not sure about the GP2 validity, but it is couple of months, but you won’t get any calls or messages. After GP2 they can reclaim your number.
So after my plan expires, i wait for 7 days and recharge this 201 plan?

Last edited:
Just tried doing 201 GP2 recharge via BSNL self care app , UPI payment went through but recharge failed. Got a message payment will be refunded back in 2 days . Is there any other site to do recharge .

You can try from Amazon if you are actually in GP2.

Perhaps your BSNL SIM validity has entered GP1 or Grace Period 1. Mention all the details except your actual mobile number.
Alternatively, the best way could be to approach BSNL office or BSNL Self-Care app.
There's a 107 Plan that offers 30 Days validity.
However, MANY would want to know the cheapest way to keep a BSNL SIM active without Calls... ONY Incoming and SMS in 2024 (September).
It's in GP2 as my plan expired on 23 August and after 31st August GP1 got over . Have logged a complaint in BSNL self care app for now.
It's in GP2 as my plan expired on 23 August and after 31st August GP1 got over . Have logged a complaint in BSNL self care app for now.
Got the money credited back, tried now again from BSNL self care app and it went through. By far the cheapest plan with validity to keep sim active for incoming for Rs 201 for 90 days.

Last edited:
Back