Check Mobile connections/SIMs registered on your name

nRiTeCh

Skilled

Check Mobile connections/SIMs registered on your name without your consent and which will help you report any illegally registered connections on your name.

A govt. initiative-

TAFCOP module facilitates a mobile subscriber to check the number of mobile connections taken in his/her name. It also facilitates to report the mobile connection(s) which are either not required or not taken by the subscriber.

1707311265290.png

Kiddish algorithm to find mobile connection registered. It will not show all connections, If there are multiple numbers issued in your name that does not registered using your existing phone number.

@rakeshgupta It uses aadhar to find out , for example if for example we login with number 1 and the aadhar no linked with number 1 is xxxxxx then in the website it will show all numbers linked with aadhar xxxx.

Kiddish algorithm to find mobile connection registered. It will not show all connections, If there are multiple numbers issued in your name that does not registered using your existing phone number.
What do you mean by does not registered using your existing phone number?
What if somebody's primary number is lost then it is obvious that he is considered a first time sim buyer so no question of his old number here.
If the original aadhar registered number is lost and never gained back then people will always update their new number on aadhar.

At least the methods helps list down something than nothing. I tried and it was able to reveal all my 3 nos registered.
If the ahem person used some other trick on our aadhar details then I would simply say, dark world is always more powerful than the government.

If you know a better method than this kiddish one you are open to share here.

Last edited:
Are you sure it's using existing number to find and not aadhar?
It will only check based on 10 digit mobile number.
@rakeshgupta It uses aadhar to find out , for example if for example we login with number 1 and the aadhar no linked with number 1 is xxxxxx then in the website it will show all numbers linked with aadhar xxxx.
Aadhar is not mandatory for issuance of the mobile SIM. My ported SIM is through Voter ID and not the aadhar.

This website shows only 2 Jio numbers when I log in via my Jio Number, but when Log In via my BSNL number it does not display my Jio Numbers or vice versa.

I think this system can only able to detect/track within the same service provider.

All my Sim card issued by verifying Aadhar.

What do you mean by does not registered using your existing phone number?
What if somebody's primary number is lost then it is obvious that he is considered a first time sim buyer so no question of his old number here.
If the original aadhar registered number is lost and never gained back then people will always update their new number on aadhar.

At least the methods helps list down something than nothing. I tried and it was able to reveal all my 3 nos registered.
If the ahem person used some other trick on our aadhar details then I would simply say, dark world is always more powerful than the government.

If you know a better method than this kiddish one you are open to share here.
There are chances that many phone numbers are registered with non-aadhar IDs. One always get a notification via SMS/Email if aadhar is authenticated so you already know or can enquire the history of authentication through the aadhar portal. Risk is there for fake registration with non-aadhar IDs. This TAFCOP portal should include postal address as search keyword for registered SIMs.

This website shows only 2 Jio numbers when I log in via my Jio Number, but when Log In via my BSNL number it does not display my Jio Numbers or vice versa.

I think this system can only able to detect/track within the same service provider.
It is reflecting my cell no. registered with the one given for aadhar while the other sim which was bought on a pan card isn't showing.

This website is very useful. I believe it is Aadhar-based, so it does not display all of your numbers. However, I can see my existing numbers and it shows options such as 'Not required' and 'Report this number'.

It will only show your other numbers if they are activated using Aadhar or linked to your Aadhar.

Back