Check out my BSNL Feb bill!!!

Sudarshan_SMD said:
which BSNL BROADBAND PLAN do u have ?
check ur last month usage on dataone . in

Home-1000
jan usage was just 3815011KB excluding night unltd.i gave a ring at 1500 and i was asked to call accounts officer from billing section.lets c how that goes

sajitsm said:
Home-1000
jan usage was just 3815011KB excluding night unltd.i gave a ring at 1500 and i was asked to call accounts officer from billing section.lets c how that goes

3815011KB ! :S
How much does BSNL charge per MB of usage ?

No way anyone gonna pay this bill, most probably its a billing error.

stop calling and roaming in BSNL offices, and file a Written complaint to Account Officer(AOTR) . Take a receiptwhen submitting the application and ask him to reply within 7 days.

I was charged 70k when they mistakingly allotted me the Home 125 instead of the UL750 that I had applied for.:mad:

They even misplaced my original application form :mad: so I had nothing but my word for the fact that I had applied for the Unlimited Plan.Took two months and millions of applications(and a hell of lot of 'source') to finally resolve the issue.

sajitsm said:
upto 5GB no additional charge...80paise per MB after 5GB limit for Home 1000 plan

All Right. Here are some Steps to follow:

1. blur out the telephone number and consumer number on your bill

2. Wait for your actual physical bill. It reveal Break Up of 58K amount. This break up is not available in online bill.

3. Spot Billing error based on breakup.

4. Visit BSNL Account officer with your usage prints and bill. Explain your discrepancy in detail.

5. If it is right/ if it is a case of faulty bill, they will correct it immediately on their system and will issue a duplicate bill.

All the Best.

I know it is not easy. But not tough also.

Just been to BSNL, Pune today for billing issue. Problem is resolved.

PS: Your Usage Snap would be useful here for proper input.

nightwing892001 said:
I was charged 70k when they mistakingly allotted me the Home 125 instead of the UL750 that I had applied for.:mad:
They even misplaced my original application form :mad: so I had nothing but my word for the fact that I had applied for the Unlimited Plan.Took two months and millions of applications(and a hell of lot of 'source') to finally resolve the issue.

70k=70,000/- are you sure :S

Fools did this to me too. I was on the Home500 plan and they put me on Home250 (which has no night unlimited) out of the blue for no reason at all!
All my night downloads for 2 whole days got counted until I just happened to look at the 'Plan' column and notice that it's Home250 instead of Home500 and promptly got it fixed.
If I hadn't noticed, they would've continued billing my usage as per the Home250 plan :mad:.

In the end I finally switched to their 256k unlimited plan to avoid such crap in the future.

Their broadband service is awesome, I just wish they would revamp their CC as well.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
so ur problem is solved ?

or is it still under process ?
It's solved.The first thing I did after the resolution was to get the connection disconnected.:tongue: Am a happy Airtel user now.:hap2:

Same thing is happening with a friend of mine. Had applied and paid for changing of Home 500 or something to UL1350. Bills came after 2 months for a lakh +!

Good to know your prob was resolved. Hope his works out too.

Back