Check out the brand new Crysis 2 trailer!

Absolutely awesome..looks too great..
Makes me wanna play Crysis 1..yeah, i havent even finished it..:p left it at half way..i guess i must be the only guy who hasnt finished the game..

What a sissy-a$$ trailor, with a bigger sissy singing in the background. Takes away the military/SF theme and plugs in paranormal/psychological ideas. Crap. Hope this is just a dumb trailor, and the game is different. Also if the cut-scenes have that girl singing, its going to be such a eeeeeerm...you know...cold shower.

The trailer is kick ass specially the theme... We all know what crysis is all about... Nano Suits and guns... This thing adds emotion to it...

Wierd trailer. He just allows all the soldiers in the heli (that just crashed beside him) be killed by aliens , while he's getting all emotional reading a pamplet... :p

Not impressive. Dont want any emotional element in Crysis2. Should be more Spec-Op-ish , more like Warhead & not like the cowboyish stuff in Crysis.

Not a Crysis fan as the game has unusually high demands and so I chose to avoid such games. Look at Bound in Blood or Arkham Asylum. They have decent graphics and run properly even on my modest 4650.

Back