Check this FF addon - AdNauseam - It hides and clicks ads simultaneously.

6pack

ex-Mod
Addons page link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

Instead of blocking ads, it downloads and hides the ads and sends a click request. So you support the website you look at without seeing any ads on it. Gives a neat breakup of ads you never watched and the amount you generated too.

advault.jpg

Better than just blocking the ad and driving site revenues in the drain - pushing more ads.
I have never seen that happen. I choose to whitelist sites which I support but it does not mean that i want to see ads everywhere let alone click on them. And according to this, this addon seems to be driving site revenues in the drain.

Last edited:
A bit late but just saw this thread. Don't do this please. Rather than supporting the sites you'll get them kicked off ad platforms for automated clicks, which is classed as invalid traffic.

A bit late but just saw this thread. Don't do this please. Rather than supporting the sites you'll get them kicked off ad platforms for automated clicks, which is classed as invalid traffic.
Yep, i've looked into this a bit deeper after i installed it for a day and some other forums have already asked their users not to use this for the reason you said so yourself. Deleted it after a day.

Back