Cheer Me Up...

Party Monger

Skilled
Probably going through the worst phase of my life, but thats not the point of this thread.

I could do with some cheering up, but i guess many of us need it at one point or another, so any videos, songs , serials, jokes or suggestions that may cheer people are welcome !

@ your age I would think it's probably some heartbreak over love :) In any case, videos/songs etc can only divert your mind for a while.

I might be saying something different from other folk here, but this is the time to start working on something you feel passionately about and put your best effort into it. Something that you always wanted to, but did not due to whatever reasons. Two ways this helps - you actually make good progress on something you really wanted to, and since it keeps you occupied, you slowly get over what has happened, and look at it from a different perspective - something which is very hard to do at this moment.

Get off the internet and go out, a long drive with some nice music maybe... or if you are shutterbug types, take a camera and go take a trip on bus or train and do some random photography... works for me most of the times. :)

iGo said:
Get off the internet and go out, a long drive with some nice music maybe... or if you are shutterbug types, take a camera and go take a trip on bus or train and do some random photography... works for me most of the times. :)
+1 . Works for me .Just a walk down a busy street or a park is enough to cheer you up . The kids at the park really cheer me up :)

A breakup? :p

Go audition the HTIBs you were planning to pick up. Head to one of those Big Bazaar outlets - they may have the Philips HTS 3571. Carry a portable drive with all the required stuff inside. :eek:hyeah:

Cheer up already! :)

If possible, discuss your problem with your best friend, just don't hide anything, don't bother what he/she will think or feel about you. Go go go man just speak out like vomiting don't keep anything in mind & see you feel better.... remember "teri maa ki......" dialogue (Kareena in Jab We Met)

FaH33m said:
Will some nice NSFW stuff do :p ? It definitely cheers me up in the worst times as well.

if we forward such stuff in office we precedes the subject line with careful tag & while talking we say it asla....

Back to topic, the above is fine for a moment but again it just diverts your mind for a while, i thnk best you can do is what agantuk said.....

cheers..

Back