Chinese 256MB MP3 Player + FM + VR for Rs2000

Hi guys

I just came across this cheap chinese mp3 player in our class.

many people are having this player and the audio quality was really nice.

People actually use it as Flash Drive for carrying data from home to college.

I decided to check its audio quality and i found is good and i decided that

i will get this player very soon , many ppl got this for approx 1600 - 2200.

If ne one has this player , plz share there good and bad experience here.

mp316ku.jpg
mp324qo.jpg

4 IN 1 7 Colors 256 MB MP3 PLAYER + USB PEN DRIVE + VOICE RECORDER + FM

This Beautiful Mp3 Player has a Built-in Fm, Digital Voice Recorder, FM & can be used as USB Memory Drive.

Feature :

7 Color LED

7 Color LED enables you to choose the color of LCD backlight, you can pick a favorite color for backlight, change the color to suit your mood.

Build-In FM

Build-In FM Radio with Highly Sensible FM Radio Acoustics and FM Recorded function

Repeat

A-B repeat function enables you to learn a foreign language more efficiently.

Users EQ

6 mode Equalizer

Recording

VOX Technology, support up to 72 hours long time recording

Multi Codec

Besides MP3 files, as the unit can playback WMA files, more songs can be stored in the built-in flash memory.

ID3 Function

ID3(song title) is displayed on LCD, Also displays Lyrics of the Song, Multi-Languages Menu Menu

Navigation

GUI (Graphic User Interface) Menus system.

My Screen

You can freely adjust the time for applying animation.

Auto Control

It determinates when the power will be turned off if the user does not operate button in the Pause mode.

USB Drive & Speed

PC can recognize the unit as a removable disc without installing a driver. (Plug & Play)

Using USB2.0 technology for downloading and uploading
256 MB Storage

7 Colors Display

Allowing you to store up to 100s latest pop songs, and/or many document/picture files, imaging the size of tens of CDs and hundreds of disc all into this small kit. (Dimensions (W x H x D) => 10 x 3 x 1.8 cm Weight 35g / 1.1 ounces)

Multilanguage

So, you speak English or French, or maybe Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish Czechs or Swedish? No problem! It 'speaks' your languages too!

Digital Voice Recorder

The unit features a built-in microphone, for high quality voice recording that can be used as a pocket memory at work or school.

Built-in FM Radio

Listen to your favorite music, news or sport channel and record directly into MP3. The radio also offers auto channel search and auto / manual channel store (20 stations).

Adjustable Display

Adjust the backlight to the length of time you want it on, Adjust the font size, Add your own designing logo.

Portable 256 MB USB Drive

The player is so easy to use, with auto plug & play it simply appears as a new removable storage device when you connect it to your computer. Fill the player's 256 MB built-in flash memory with your favorite music and listen to it for over hours on just 1 AAA battery.

5 Equalizer Modes

Normal, rock, classic, pop and live.

Package contents

MP3 Player/USB Disk/Digital Voice Recorder

Stereo Earphone Set

Quick User Instructions in English

Detailed "MP3 Player User's Manual" (English) on CD and on Website

Install CD for Windows 98

eBay.in Link:- http://cgi.ebay.in/7-Color-4-In-1-2...807782775QQcategoryZ73839QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Havent Tried FM + Voice Recording on it , will try today also dont know about the 7 color Display will ask my friend.

the only thing i must say quad is chinese products rnt reliable........they have ckts(in walkmans) which have limited functions(melts after certain period)...thats why they hardly last long.......but i hav no idea abt mp3 players.......i hop there must b a better one

its a good buy for the price. A couple of friends have it. sound quality is better than my nomad jukebox 2 with the same o/p

I was thinkin of buying a mp3 player in these days

I saw one Antec company(from korea....guessing about that) for Rs. 2200(without bargain) what do you guys say with 1 yr warranty...packed piece

PS same features as Quad told

@Switch , One of my frnd is using that player since one yr so far no probs.
but the he had no FM when he got.

3 ppl in my class recently got it some 3-4 months ago and its working fine.
even FM.

I am not going to update ne firmware after getting that Mp3 player.

My frind told me that they work gr8 for max 2yrs after that its ur luck.

I feel its a gr8 buy at 1600 for the features it has.

Also confirmed today about the following
7 color backlight [yes]
intro animations to choose from [yes]
Fm reception in open area is good but in college campus is not that good.
also voice recording is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
man u should definetly check the battery life for the products...as my creative nomad only lasts around 5-8 hrs on the local 10rs nippo eveready alkaline batteries and over 14+hours on duracell and energizer etc....

A friend got this last month for 1800/- here in Chennai....The EPs that come iwth the unit are pathetic...However,, If u use a decent one like say a Sony Fontopia (~350/-) the sound clarity is pretty good...as good if not worse than a shuffle.....They run on AA cells though, and can't comment on the battery life

Hey superczar, can u tell me where to buy in chennai ?

Is a 512 MB or 1 GB version available and if so what is the price ?

my frnd has the red one...he uses it a lot. Quite good, but 256 mb is way too low for my tastes...and no 20GB IPOD's are too high for anybody.
But my eyes are set on W800i+4gb MMC.

params7 said:
But my eyes are set on W800i+4gb MMC.
IMHO , Not worth it.

Also Max memory stick size AFAIK is 2GB.

Get a K750i & a 512MB or 1GB Memory Stick.
The Memory Sticks are damn costly.

Or Get a IRiver or Creative Zen.

This identical looking chinese player comes with many different names. So i guess it is one OEM. It could also be a no-name mfrr illegally branding the product. I have recently been offered on with the SONY name on it. 256 MB for 1500 and 512 MB for 1950

I have a 256mb player (mp3, wma, asf), excellent sound quality with sony earphones.
Decent battery life too, I used cheapo AAA cells and they lasted a good 7-8 hours.

hey can anyone tell me the fm radio present in it is stereo or mono.some one also posted that the quality of headphone provided is very bad.So which other head phone can be used with it?How much it cost ,A headphone which gives good quality sound and bass also.

Back