Chinese PDA phones ?

Amol

Adept
just saw a few of them for real cheap. Are they worth it ? Do they last for a long time ?

Does anyone have any experience with these phones on this forum ?

Any feedback would be helpful

They suck big time man.In Looks it can beat any damn peice but when it comes to functions-Big Big Big No.

Never ever think of buying a China Phone..

Also, Indian Govt. has banned Chinese Phone due to security reasons. (Fake IMEI)

+1 for NO... they suck big time.. Use and throw after 3 months.. :bleh:

And for hard users, NO from bottom of heart :D

^^ when they go kaput god only knows,

My friend has one, we tease him about his phone saying chinese blackberry :rofl:

^^ Lolz. all the chinese phones got caller id problems. whenever you receive a call, sometimes u may get to see the name and sometimes no's. and most of the time the stored name doesnt display for that no.

they are illegal now.

two of my friends had 2 surrender their phone...that when police wants to do it...but yes...they are illegal due to IMEI fake/non-available.

simple answer

saying_no_2.jpg

two of my frnds had 2 surrender their fone...that when police wants to do it...bt yse...they are illigal due to IMEI fake/non-available.

are u serious....i thought of buying a sub 3k fone with a huuuuuuuuge display myself....

I had a chinese named TECNO & it was decent look. I got it for 5200 in dec 07 and sold it yesterday for 2600. It never gave me problem and i was pretty much satisfied. It all depends on the user. Rest i would surely say "NO" to power & rough users.

Forget about the phone going kaput or not, isn't it a health hazard? I'm sure these phones aren't tested for emitting radiations less than the agreed SAR value. i'm sure the material used will have a high lead content too!

Back