Chinese stuff - pmp,elec,clones,etc

leomax

Adept
Hello ppl,
Here's a small compilation of some Chinese sites i know ,like dealextreme,focalprice etc who has some good deals (as always,its Chinese,at your own risk!).

Wholesale - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on DHgate.com

China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler, including cheap wholesale electronics - TradeMic.com

MP4 Global :: LOW PRICES ON QUALITY MP4 PLAYERS & ACCESSORIES

ChinaGrabber.com - Spy DVR Pen, Watch Phones, BT Multi Interphone & MP5's - Home

China wholesale, Wholesale products from Chinese wholesaler.

Wholesale-China Wholesale-Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on China Made

HOD HOUSEofDAP no.1 MP4 Store

Ownta.com - Wholesale Dropshipping Leader | Drop Ship | Dropshippers

Some of them have a particularly nice collection of the new so called HD-pmp's at tempting prices.Its worth noting that these sites have some brands that's not available in the popular,mp4nation.

Buy cheap China Brand from China China Brand supplier China Brand wholesaler and dropshipper

They even offer one year warranty!No luck finding any of them locally,hopefully if people here are interested ,someone could take it up and make a go/do..

thanks man.HouseofDAP.com has Teclast MP3 players.Nationite OS-72HR 16GB((which is rebranded Teclast) costs close 10 $130 at MP4Nation.BUt here the the Teclast C410HD costs only $102.I think both players are more or less the same.

Ownta.com has cool collections, almost china branded mp4 players can be find, nice links, thank you so much !

For those people who favour of free shipping, maybe is not a good point to buy, because they usually free shipping by normal post, no tracking number and need to wait more than 15 days to receive it, so, I think express shipping by DHL or UPS, FedEx is a good way. Of course, the shipping cost can not be high.

Even if you wanna buy from those china suppliers, I suggest you use Registered Airmail to instead of Normal Post, anyway, registered airmail can be track online.

Back