Cisco L3 Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsnaik

Disciple
Guys i am looking at buying old Cisco L3 Switches for Education Purpose. Would prefer to buy Cisco 3524 Switch or any other equivalent If anybody is willing to sell or has some contact for second hand stuff. Please let me know.

Thanks

Hey, I am looking for similar stuff. Need Cisco 2600/2800/1800 router. Any of these will do. Also looking to buy Cisco PIX 501. Preferably looking for a router capable of running IOS 12.4, which has GUI capability.

If you find something lemme know too.

I have been through that link earlier, but I want to go for the "hands on" experience. Not quite the same. Thanks anyways, but if you do get a source, do inform me too.

Dude, If you don't mind would share an experience.

If you are looking for Vlan Management/DHCP/QOS/DNS/ACL/Multicasting/EIGRP/OSPF/RRIP Ver.1/2 as well custom security, i.e. Single Remote controller than you can go for D-Link DES 3028 which I bought for approx 37000 from D-Link Directly. Has Ample amount of Features for this Kind of a price. Easy Web and Console Interface. Check it out. There are models which you can Stack as well if you wish to have failover and Fault Tolerance.

Importer is Sejutronics.

Lemme know if you require the contact details: Pm Me.

Hmm.. Study Purpose? Why not trying Boson Softwares Buddy? It will give you insight content, besides you can do lotsa RND, Aheem.. Useful specially when trying to Flash with an Enterprise on an IP Based IOS. Had burned 2 ISDN Multilayers Switches during my education period :). Anyways your choice Pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back