PC Peripherals CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) Can I do this ? how ?

Thomas Lee said:
Its not really wise using CISS inks. My suggestion to you is to use HP original inks. A recent independent study done by HP revealed Original HP Inks give 2.4 times more prints than refills, while one in three of all refilled cartridges tested were either Dead On Arrival or failed prematurely. Check out this site Original HP Inks

I read this as it was recommended from the HP site. I believe it is sheer HP marketing propaganda.

I called both Indigo and Splash Jet. SPlashjet all numbers are switched off :S

Indigo said ciss was not available for the 21 / 22 cartridges.

think i'll get the 21b and 22 from ebay. the hp dealer in my area is quoting more than hp iteself for the cartridges.

6pack said:
i was quoted Rs.400 for 21b and Rs.1300 for 21XL
i stay in nalasopara, not mumbai.
HP's MRP for 21B is Rs 395 I believe.
Do you ever come to Andheri East? If so, you'll get 21B @ Rs. 350/- at Chakala junction opp Holy Family church. There are two shops there which give at that price. One is Alwyn stationery I think. Don't remember the name of the other one.
General Electronics at lammy offered me 21B @ 343 + 4%. In the past he has given me delivery at no additional charge in MIDC Marol for the Canon cartridges I bought.

Parsh.com in Delhi offers the 21XL @ 1225 so 1300 I think is OK. Hardly anyone stocks the XL versions. If you are willing to come all the way to Marol in Andheri East, there is a HP dealer I know well who gives me the 21B for Rs 350/-. He did not have the XLs in stock but I can ask the price and let you know.

6pack said:
@emil, thanks. the amount it would take me to travel to and fro to andheri would negate any price difference i think.

Totally agree. That is why I first asked whether you come this way.

Back