Laptops City for best prices of laptops

thogaibalu

Disciple
Hi all,

I'm planning to buy a new laptop. I've the option and resources to buy the laptop any of the following places:

1. TE of course! :D
  2. Mumbai - Lamington Road
  3. Hyderabad - CTC
  4. Bangalore - SP Road
  5. Chennai - Ritchie Street
  6. eBay / online
  7. And yeah, the supermarkets (aka croma/Reliance/ezone/etc)

Could someone give their experiences / knowledge on where among the above or any other place is the best for pricing (considering different cities have different tax / octroi structures)

Regards,

Bala

i've found laptop prices in ahmedabad to be cheaper than mumbai when it came to asus,msi and dell --but the laptops i saw were all under 40 thousand rs. maybe because of octroi and tax.

^ Thanks, but how would I buy a laptop from Ahmedabad :( Anyway, hope more people contribute to this thread and it becomes reference for people like me in the future.

Well I got my laptop from A2F b.Hills before 5 months. They are authorized dealers for HP in Hyd. Gave me flat 2K off on actual price of 67K.

My overall experience was good with them.

For CTC, It was a bad experience. Half of the sellers were typically rude.

OFF topic: I also asked for desktop quotes there b4 5 months when I went there. When I asked one seller about GTX 275/GTX 260, he said there are no such GPUs. And on his backside, GTX 260 was lying on the cupboard. One said Dell has not 24" monitors. Only acer and samsung. baaaah.....

All most all sellers quoted marginally high prices for each component in config.

Back