cl_flushentitypacketerror

xxx1312

Disciple
I get this error 5-6 times a minute while playing cs online (cl_flushentitypacketerror ), its really irritating , so can tell me how to fix this up?
I hav tried lowest possible rates for cs , eg rate 5000 , cl_updaterate 30 , cmdrate 20 , etc still i get this error.

MY isp is hathway ( worst isp ), my friend told me to ping my DNS server , wic i did , but it shows request timed out , so i think its ISP problem ..
so can ne1 tell me hw to fix this problem?

your net is dropping. timing out. or there could be a problem with your lan card which is unlikely. get the lan cables checked by your isp.

5000 rate is too low, set it around 10000 - 25000. which connection do you have. speeds.

[quote name='stormblast']your net is dropping. timing out. or there could be a problem with your lan card which is unlikely. get the lan cables checked by your isp.

5000 rate is too low, set it around 10000 - 25000. which connection do you have. speeds.[/QUOTnow 64kbps , had 512 kbps for 4 months , but faced same problems.
if i increase the rates then its starts spiking and framing

now 64kbps , had 512 kbps for 4 months , but faced same problems.

if i increase the rates then its starts spiking and framing

install some bandwidth monitoring software & check if the net is being used to download something. could be a virus that is using up the bandwidth.

i had hathway b4 and had the exact same problem, hathway is a real bych when it comes to gaming. do one thing go to 192.168.100.1

and see wut are the receive and transmit power levels.. its usually thts wut causes this problem, those RF engineers at hathway are bloody useless.. i had to nag them for a month to get my net a little more stable then i eventually got pissed off with their shit and moved to mtnl.

but anyway.. jus show a screen shot of wut the levels are at.

xxx1312 said:
this are the results

thts the problem.. the proper range for transmit level shud be 35-47 for normal operation after tht the stability is really really bad...

call up hathway tell them tht u need a RF engineer to come check your line and bring the level in the optimal range..

receive level shud be between -8 to +8 for proper operation.

Back