ClassicNet BroadBand - 5MBPS Unlimited Connection

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hey Guys...

Please check out the image below.. I wont show you what i am downloading but do check the total size and the Download Complete in information.

ClassicNet%20Broadband.jpg

Full Size if you are unable to view that

I pay 4800 per month, I paid Rs. 5000 (one time) for a Fiber Optic Connection, and a Media converter of some sort. It was installed a few weeks back. Been getting such awesome speeds while downloading. Although Speed test only indicate that I still have the 5MBPS Down & 2MBPS Up connection.

^ it is pretty superb, atleast here in India where Broadband costs you arms & legs... Hopefully Hayai will change that soon.

Its only available in specific areas, mostly through Local cable operators so ask them if they have ClassicNet Broadband / Syscon Infoways.

Their site is http://classicnet.in/

@Revolution: I Never do Online Gaming / Streaming.. I do sometimes watch youtube videos & they load pretty damn fast. the speed is noticeable in 10 minutes videos where within 1 -2 minutes of playing it loads the rest of the video.

@ Ethan_Hunt: Benefits are almost 0 loss in data packets, lower pings time, Best for VOIP, upto 100MBPS Connection Support.

@ OP
your price is not vfm compared to 5net where some users on TE get 10mbps @~1K max.
but still you having an option for such a connection in your area is good enough.
maybe later we might see prices reducing on them.:(

@ggt fivenet is not available in my area. Plus I don't have is connection only for Downloading, Its my work connection primarily and I do occasional downloads.

Plus I won't still go for the ~1k plan even if the speed is upto 10mbps because that's not fixed speed, but burst speed meaning you get that speed for a while then it's down to your actual plan speed. It's not of any use to me.

I can too get 10mbps plan but that costs 9.5k

You can get MTNL 4 Mbps unltd fo 3499 + taxes which is a far better deal than this.

5k pm for 5 mbps unltd is no deal at all, it is the most average deal you can get.

Hathway offers 5 Mbps at 599 + taxes for usage of 5 gb a month. Sure, not okay for unltd users, but for an occasional user it is THE DEAL!

^ From what you posted, I can clearly make out that you don't live in Mumbai.

If you did you'd know that MTNL's 4MBPS unlimited is for 9999/- + Taxes

Hathway's services might be good where every you are, but it sucks in mumbai.

MTNL has a new 4 Mbps plan which costs 3500 for unltd, 9999 was the old plan which still exists.

Airtel has 16 Mbps 100 GB for 4999

and 50 Mbps 200 GB for 8999

And I can fly! As long as I don't have to show it!

I checked their site right now and it's not there. So what site are checking???

Don't get me started on airtel... I rather stick to my plan because I use more than 200gb each month

Did you check the screen shot I downloaded 12gb that day, I downloaded another 19gb 2 days ago and today I downloaded 10gb

http://mtnlmumbai.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm#tariff

:) that's what I said in my previous post that I know you don't live in Mumbai

So for that 4999 plan should I drop my family and friends in Mumbai and go to Delhi??? Then why not instead go to Us or Canada there the plans are cheaper??

BTW how is a 4mbps plan better than 5mbps plan ???

Also I think that Mtnl made a mistake on their site.... The plan name is 2 Mbps but shows 4M as download speed

It is a 2 Mbps plus plan as name but 4 Mbps speed and it costs Rs.3499 + taxes. I dunno about Mumbai.

But you can get MTNL 3g unlimited for 750 per month with 2-3 mbps speed.

Back