Clean And Adfree torrents ?

jesal

Adept
so my dear mininova has shut down and my torrent life is gone since i never bothered with them in the first place. i used to get everything from ares. and knew only mininova later. i want to know if sites like these exist the ones that actually give stuff and not ads. i got 3 movies off piratebay yesterday all came with ads. for instance it is asking me to go on a site and survery something and then they sent a password. the bad part is when i click on it it says no survery available so i am stuck with 700mb movie each and all locked. please update sites here and also how to unlock these damn things.

1.only download movies on piratebay after reading the comments.

2.Movies uploaded by staff\mod\uploaders(they have a special icon beside their nicks) have very high chances of not being fake.

3.If at all you happen to download some movies which ask you to download some codec from internet beside your normal codec pack\ask you to fill up a survey et al, pls delete the torrent+data, its called a FAKE TORRENT.

4.Drop down menu to view the files in the torrent isn't a bad idea.

oh and if you are still wondering, you can't unlock them, if at all they are playable VLC player would be your best bet.

internet ninja saved yet another victim!

Ravi_D said:
1.only download movies on piratebay after reading the comments.

+1
User comments are there for a reason.
If you are too lazy, use Isohunt to search a torrent and among multiple results choose the one which have highest positive rating.

jesal said:
so my dear mininova has shut down and my torrent life is gone since i never bothered with them in the first place. i used to get everything from ares. and knew only mininova later. i want to know if sites like these exist the ones that actually give stuff and not ads. i got 3 movies off piratebay yesterday all came with ads. for instance it is asking me to go on a site and survery something and then they sent a password. the bad part is when i click on it it says no survery available so i am stuck with 700mb movie each and all locked. please update sites here and also how to unlock these damn things.

wow if you're that gullible, then tpb or mininove, u wont survive anywhere..for starters dont download any torrent with wmv, zip or rar files, these are the ones with pass/license and all..

ok another movie i got this time from bittorrent is fake. it opens the first 21 swconds of thte movie and then error. this is so anoonying.

jesal said:
ok another movie i got this time from bittorrent is fake. it opens the first 21 swconds of thte movie and then error. this is so anoonying.

And add your comments where you got that movie from ;)

Back