Clearance on 7200.10 seagates at Prime

stalker

Skilled
seag.PNG

Yes highest density platter is 334GB by Samsung and WD AFAIK.

and Single platter 250GB ST3250310AS costs 2.3k new. and 7200.11 500GB is also 3.8-3.9k now.

yes it is a 360....checked with my dealer last week and he was offering me for 2.7k , 2.5k from prime is a good deal......

if this hdd ever goes kaput in future u will get a 500 gig for sure....cause this has reached EOL.....:) i tried to search it on seagate site and no where could i find this hdd...

Udit said:
looks like a fake to me as that model is nowhere on Seagate.com

i believe the manufacturers site more than google :)
now how could this be fake if its being offered with proper bill n warranty? :p
EDIT: + if you see google, even packardbell offers it on their support site, so its genuine, maybe only a limited OEM run or something for a particular customer and they are getting rid of the old stock.

Storage Components - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 360 GB Hard Disk - spec_hdd_7603880000 - Information and Instructions - iMedia - platform_amadeus_imedia - Desktop

Model ST3360320AS - not listed on seagate site. Maybe someone can just mail seagate and check up? :)

Seagate will not update EOL drives...

I have a 4.3 GB Seagate drive, but find it nowhere on STX site.... Only products which are available currently will be shown...

I don't think it's fake as if Prime is going to provide the bill and warranty, then you definitely are going to get seagate support and warranty...

Aces170 said:
Seagate will not update EOL drives...

I have a 4.3 GB Seagate drive, but find it nowhere on STX site.... Only products which are available currently will be shown...

+1. good buy none the less if ur on a budget for a storage drive and cant afford the 640.

In case of failure u ll only get a higher capacity one later :bleh:

Back