Clearance sale 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkndka

Adept
Following items are up for sale-

1. Psone original dualshock Gamepad- Free for anyone who can pickup in chennai.
(Will give all my Psone games(20+) to the person who can do a local pickup of the gamepad)

Rest of the stuff sold to bikey,....

2. Motorola Stereo Headset- 140 bucks

3. Motorola Mono Headset - 50 bucks

4. Composite to RF converter (can be used to connect consoles and DVD players to TV's without composite input) - 150 bucks

5. Sony Ericsson BST 37 battery(its a new one i bought from ebay,didnt end up using it) Works with a lot of SE phones (K750i,w800i etc)Gives the entire battery backup that its supposed to(your money back if it doesnt)- 100 bucks

6. Reliance LG RD2030 Phone with headset,Charger and Rconnect Kit (Battery backup is half of what its supposed to be) -400 bucks

7.Sony HPM 85 Stereo headphones (Purchased from Gmano sometime back, didnt end up using it) (the cord length is short so you may need to get an extender, headphone is in great condition) - 200 bucks

Can ship everything except the phone.
Preference for local buyers who can pickup from either pune/chennai.
PM me if you have any suggestions or pricing problems.

4th item looks in the picture as composite to RF convertor, you mentioned it as component. Please clarify.

if ab1 backs out then I'll take the SE headphones. Original, right? Don't mind, but the fake one looks Identical. one can only know by listning. I ain't saying bad words for u.
BTW do u also have the adapter, or the handsfree, part that connects to the SE phone,with answer button? Hope u understand, I don't know the exact word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back