Clifton Graphic T-Shirts for Rs. 89 and Rs.99 (Free Shipping)

Hmm... I went and ordered 3 of XL. We'll see.

Santa should be wearing XXL
<

From my experience with these guys, one should probably order one size smaller as the M I ordered turned out to be of L size (M = 100 in their books)

Well, I guess their sizes are bit smaller than general T shirt brands.

Earlier ordered 2 XL Tees (I wear XL in all other brands) but they were bit of body fit and I dont have shaped body to wear body fit Tees

This time ordered XXL and It is just like normal XL ones to me, bit loose but in fit

nop, it's throughout like this, surprisingly, last time the 5 i bought, one of them was XXL and the fitting was similar like the XL ones came in same package, except one, that one was XL and bit loose for me

That's interesting, because my M was loose even before I wore it, so after washing it should probably become XL. I am no lean guy for that matter, and M is close to body fit
<

I received one t-shirt today. Ordered two but received only one. Both are different model and sizes. Do they send each t-shirt separately ?

the other tshirt must b out of stock thats why they sent you the tshirts that was avbl pls spk with them they will tell you which t shirts are in stock and let you choose

Back