FS: Video Card CLOSE THREAD - RTX 3080 Ti FE (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 26, 2022
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 years from date of invoice
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Might buy a gaming laptop
My previous thread got deleted for two pics not having username. With Zoomed in close up shots I don’t know how is it possible to also squeeze in username.
Anyway, interested buyers can DM me with your offers. This is a new unopened card which I don’t intend to use. Will also be putting up a separate desktop sale thread soon. Selling all this as I may buy a gaming laptop later on for portability.
To be honest, I am in two minds as I am very tempted to open and install the card to game.:happy:

Attachments

• 1B8E2C62-E55A-424D-943B-33777E7194A8.jpeg
    1B8E2C62-E55A-424D-943B-33777E7194A8.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 1EA28FDE-6122-49DE-913E-CD59C9B752C3.jpeg
    1EA28FDE-6122-49DE-913E-CD59C9B752C3.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 107
If you don't mind sharing, when did you get on the RPTECH waitlist. And should I ever hope to get a RTX3060Ti at MSRP. I joined the list Mid October 2021.

Tbh, I first thought of quoting a higher price, but then my conscience somehow didn’t allow me to do it. Hope the person who buys the card will game rather than resell it for higher price. Awaiting confirmation from one buyer. Will update you guys in order through DM if he backs out.
Also please tell me how many years warranty do we get on Nvidia cards? Is it 3 years?

Tbh, I first thought of quoting a higher price, but then my conscience somehow didn’t allow me to do it. Hope the person who buys the card will game rather than resell it for higher price. Awaiting confirmation from one buyer. Will update you guys in order through DM if he backs out.
Also please tell me how many years warranty do we get on Nvidia cards? Is it 3 years?
You are doing good. Salutations and the warranty is 3 years on FE Cards from Rashi. I would have bought it if I had that kind of money.

Dear friends, I am so sorry I am bringing this up right now. I have been in a very confusing state of mind and there is a genuine reason behind it. My main intention to sell the card was to later upgrade to a gaming laptop. However as of now my desktop system is the only PC I have which if I sell at this point in time then I will have no system to work on. The laptops I am looking for haven’t yet arrived in the market and my MacBook which used to be mine is now extensively being used by my daughter for her school work.
I sincerely apologise.
Mods please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back