PC Peripherals Cloth Mouse Pad

SharekhaN

Skilled
I remember a thread a year or more ago where cloth mouse pads were discussed. I was finally sent one by RiO and it worked pretty well for a 30 rupees solution.

I was wondering if anyone had a few spare ones or know where I can get one as I have checked off late and they have some weird ones and not the one I was looking for.

also how much does one of these cost Cooler Master - Ultimate provider of Computer Chassis | Cooler | Power Supply
Any help on the same would be great!

hmmmm.....

cloth pad with cusion ?

its available here in KOLHAPUR for 30BUCKS .

i haven't used it though ........i use drawing sheet (thick one) as mouse pad works great for 2 bucks :rofl:

I'm sure I've told you this before, the only mouse pad I've recommended for a few years is the fat pad. They accept international credit cards and shipping doesn't cost much too - send them an email for a quote.

those coolermaster pads are good. I had them once.. god knows where they are.. but your table needs to be clean as its dual sided and slips too often to get dirty on the back side.

SidhuPunjab said:
I m using IBM OEM mousepad, 8$ online, Gurpartap Singh ordered 10+, costed approx 350 inc Shipping iirc. Good surface, medium size, washable.

had ordered 5 of these. thought they would last me for life :rofl:

using 1 myself now, this single will last me till 2009(since march/apr 08) unless i upgrade without a big reason..

sold 3, 1 still available.

if you are buying a costlier cloth mouse pad, this one gives similar performance.. however i dont like the fact that cloth pads have a lot of friction to the mouse, making aiming at targets a bit difficult, i mean when two snipers are at battle ;)

my next buy would be a plastic moues pad... with a glove or restpad :eek: :p

Gurpartap Singh said:
if you are buying a costlier cloth mouse pad, this one gives similar performance.. however i dont like the fact that cloth pads have a lot of friction to the mouse, making aiming at targets a bit difficult, i mean when two snipers are at battle ;)
Cheap, crappy cloth pads would be a little rough... I've owned and tested well over 10 pads over the years and nothing came close to the fat pad - maybe the original Everglide Titan did.

Back