cm 500 psu for 1.7K cm 600 psu for 1.5K shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling on behalf of my friend, upgrading to TX650W+5850.

cm 500w bought on 31/12/07. cm carries 3 year warranty. I don;t have bill or box. You could take warranty from Bhumika Peripherals.
Used with pb5+E6600+8800GT.

cm600w should have a few months warranty left, but couldn't trace it was bought. Consider it doesn't carry warranty.
used with p5w+6600+9600GT

Only for local buyers.
I am sure my psu comes with 3 years warranty. Still, it's better seller assumes no warranty on this one.
600w is never rmaed, it's silent. 500w has been rmaed once for noise from fan, and the fan was replaced.

Willing to ship at your own risk, no testing warranty

Re: cm 500 psu for 1.4K cm 600 psu for 1.2K(HYD only)

ready to but 500w

but i am from mumbai .. let me know if you are ready ... will pay you shipping charges

psus are heavy so shipping price might be higher. Would you still be interested?
bumpy

To save on shipping charges, you can ship them by ground which does not cost more than Rs.50/- per KG at all by any good courier company. I'm intrested in 500w PSU but you are asking too much for it.

Can consider 600W PSU if you confirm it to be sealed one and fan does not make any noise and its never been RMAed.

haraakiri sir-

Please verify the date of purchase and the warranty left on the psus you have.

Initial stocks of CM Extreme power psus had 3 years warranty.

It was later reduced to only 2 years for the same series.

Also, are you sure the CM 600 is an Extreme Power Duo and not just Extreme Power? :)

yours_majesty said:
To save on shipping charges, you can ship them by ground which does not cost more than Rs.50/- per KG at all by any good courier company. I'm intrested in 500w PSU but you are asking too much for it.

Can consider 600W PSU if you confirm it to be sealed one and fan does not make any noise and its never been RMAed.

People try to sell similar psus for much more iirc.

I think i did see some sell CM600 for 1.8K-2K and maybe some try even more.

If the prices here are the same since the beginning, you are lowballing a bit too indecently imho. :)

@bikey thanks.
I am sure my psu comes with 3 years warranty. Still, it's better seller assumes no warranty on this one.
600w is never rmaed, it's silent. 500w has been rmaed once for noise from fan, and the fan was replaced.
I will check with first flight for surface shipping tomorrow. If possible arrange for pickup, that would be better

haraakiri said:
prices now include shipping charges(surface shipping). shipping at your own risk, no testing warranty.

Do you want to say that the PSU weight 6 KILOGRAMS for which you are charging surface shipping charges of Rs.300/- (@Rs.50/- per KG) .. !!!!

Or is it that you wanna make some extra money in the name of shipping ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back