Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Surplus
Hello all,

I need to start chipping away at my horde and the following need to go:

• CM NR200 (Black): Purchased in March of 2021, this has seen several builds and rebuilds, drilling action, and light modding (to invert the layout à la the DAN C4-SFX). A downside to the case's action-packed life is that two of the motherboard standoffs are to varying degrees stripped. The motherboard still sits snug, but something to note. I do believe these standoffs can be replaced. The case is otherwise perfectly fine. You can find detailed pictures here:

Expected price: INR 3,000

• MSI GE62 2QD Apache: This is a friend's laptop that was purchased in the US. It's been sitting around but still works fine. Comes with the bundled 120W charger (US Type B plug). It was repasted by me at some point in the last year or so. To note:
  1. Storage is NOT included.
  2. Several keys on the keyboard do NOT work.
  3. What battery life?
  4. Wi-Fi works fine.
  5. You can pack a ton of storage into this. 1xNVMe slot, 2xM.2 SATA slots, 2xSATA slots (if you remove the Optical drive).
A link to the listing: https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GE62-2QD-Apache-Pro/Specification

Refer to the pictures for exact specifications and other details here:

Expected price: INR 7,000

These are currently for LOCAL SALE ONLY (I'm in Gurgaon). If you feel my pricing is out of whack, let me know why. Questions welcome. I will progressively list more items (some mundane, others more exciting!)

Attachments

• mdcompu_Sales-MDON-26137-20-21.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
paid for laptop...

Received. To be packed and shipped soon.
Laptop sold to @tomemmanuel for 7k (which includes a 1TB 7200 RPM 2.5" HDD). Testing results shared and approved. He will arrange shipping for the laptop. I could not fit the HDD and charger in the same box so these have been shipped separately at my expense.

I'm still looking for a local buyer for the NR200. I will throw in a high quality dust filter as well. I may be inclined to sweeten the deal further to encourage a local sale.

Last edited:
Received. To be packed and shipped soon.
Laptop sold to @tomemmanuel for 7k (which includes a 1TB 7200 RPM 2.5" HDD). Testing results shared and approved. He will arrange shipping for the laptop. I could not fit the HDD and charger in the same box so these have been shipped separately at my expense.

I'm still looking for a local buyer for the NR200. I will throw in a high quality dust filter as well. I may be inclined to sweeten the deal further to encourage a local sale.
Laptop, charger, and HDD shipped.

I'm still looking for a local buyer for the NR200. I will throw in a high quality dust filter as well. I may be inclined to sweeten the deal further to encourage a local sale. Enquiries welcome.

Is the case still available by any chance
It is. As for the modification, the layout is simply inverted (GPU on top, facing up). This image below shows a top down view. With a 2-slot GPU, you can have 2x25mm fans on the top.

20221228_162202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back