Car & Bike CNG'ing Zen 2003 Model

My daily running is nearly 15-20 Km's
but My Zen provides a fuel economy of around 10-12 in city and it costs me nearly 100 bucks daily for this regular commuting.

For running more economically, the options with me are
1) to buy a new car with better economy, i10 or swift
2) buy a 2nd hand car, like swift petrol (which again gives 12-13 km/lt for 1.3L NON- K-series or 15km/l for K-series), which again needs to be cng'ed and would set back atleast 4 lacs
3) Get my old zen (already nearly 80K's up on petrol ) cng'ed, that would set me back nearly 35k for normal open loop lovato kit.

Getting swift/zen saves nearly 3-4 Rs/km.

As of now I have norrowed it to the 3rd option, it does takes away all the boot space, but for regular commuting, i hope it would be best.

Please suggest the best vfm kit type (for good safety, pickup and economy ) for this and also a good place in gurgaon to get it fitted ( I have heard that there is much of duplicacy of parts in kits and also performance of kit depends upon expertise of mechanic fitting it ).

Your option 1 and 2 are useless. as what ever they say swift petrol or i10 will not return more than 12 in usual condition in the city.

CNG is the way to go for your budget as of now.

Lucky you, as you live in a city that has CNG pumps everywhere

recently i had to shelve 6 lac for a diesel commuter, and i am enjoying every bit of it .
<

Back