COD2 demo is out....woot

is it just me or those screenies have a plasticky feel to it? especially the textures of the jeep, looks like those Gi-i-Joe action figuers, lol...

Well all OpenGL games have that kinda feeling. Heavy bumpmapping too.

These are suppose to be in game engine shots. Anyway will be downloading tonight. Will post the screenies tomorrow.

If anyone has fast enough net to finish the download before me please post the screenies.

This is the game i am suppose to review anyway when it retails.

the screenies posted are on 7800GTX SLI rig of a user on guru3d.

And remember these are not max details. Game does not have extra detail tab in demo. it will be there in the retail game.

thats 6800GT used there m8.

The game is really hard. Needs good CPU too. The guy is using Axp. People with 3700+/4000+ or heavily oced systems getting good performance.

Even 7800GTX SLI guys are struggling with slower CPU.

just got the game. works fine on my current rig at 1024. but i havent tried with fsaa & aniso. will do that soon. but worked fine on the max settings available without any jerks etc. good demo.

Still downloading.. MY stupid net went down twice while downloading :mad:... using a dl manager ofcourse but no time in the day to download...

Just played it.. Its AWESOME!...

Full settings 800x600 on my x800 xl well over 80 FPS.

1024*768, 50 - 60 FPS. No noticible Lag or FPS Drops. FRAPS shows pretty stable FPS even in huge firefights..

Activision rocks :D COD Rocks :D

Im a COD fan! Cant wait for the Multiplayer!!

Back