Laptops Colorful Evol P15

Doesn’t Colorful make GPUs? They could be sourcing the body from some OEM and selling them. Depending on warranty and after sales situation it could be a pretty good deal.

Expect after-sales to be bad, even might have build & QC issues considering MSI's budget laptops still have these issues (their top of the line laptops are great but way overpriced to be worth considering). No idea about GPU TDP as well on sustained load, should be 100W if it is indeed a full power 4060.

Till yesterday all of their laptops said
2 Year Carry-in Warranty
Now some of them have changed it to
2 Years Domestic Warranty and 1 Year Battery Domestic Warranty
Its based in Taiwan so they can give a laptop with those specs at that price. But the biggest question is of after sales service and whether you can trust your money with a brand like them, which is not that famous here. I wish companies like huawei, xiaomi were allowed to do business properly here. They are releasing bang for buck laptops in China. And with their own ai pangu iirc.

Till yesterday all of their laptops said
2 Year Carry-in Warranty
Now some of them have changed it to
2 Years Domestic Warranty and 1 Year Battery Domestic Warranty
Its based in Taiwan so they can give a laptop with those specs at that price. But the biggest question is of after sales service and whether you can trust your money with a brand like them, which is not that famous here. I wish companies like huawei, xiaomi were allowed to do business properly here. They are releasing bang for buck laptops in China. And with their own ai pangu iirc.
Colorful is based in China I think in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, their gpus are pretty good usually but do they have a history of launching laptops is my main concern, am looking to buy one myself

Colorful is based in China I think in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, their gpus are pretty good usually but do they have a history of launching laptops is my main concern, am looking to buy one myself
Now if the government reads this, they will ban them just like they banned huawei and others.

Back