Coming soon ! Alienware CE-IV Digital Audio Players

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Coming soon ! Alienware CE-IV Digital Audio Players

Alienware’s new line of CE-IV digital audio players give you easy access to all your favorite songs in MP3 and WMA formats anywhere and anytime. Each CE-IV player:

* Is available with your choice of either 512MB or 1GB of built-in memory.
* Includes Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology so you can easily download and listen to songs from all the top online music sites.
* Provides a memory expansion slot that allows you to pack even more music into the player.
* Lets you listen to your favorite stations at the push of a button with a digital tune FM stereo radio with station presets.
* Features a graphic LCD display with ID3-compatible display showing artist and track info.
* Makes great music sound even better thanks to a multi-preset EQ with enhanced bass.
* Stylishly showcases unique design elements such as Alienware’s alien head logo with glowing eyes.
* Is packaged with special Alienware noise-reduction earbuds so you can crank up the music without disrupting those around you.
* A fully integrated HUB Docking Sound System will also be available. The HUB is loaded with extreme power and performance and gives you the flexibility to connect virtually any audio device.

The company will offer two versions one with 512MB of memory and one with 1GB and both will be available in October, just before the holiday shopping season. We still don’t know the prices of those devices but we learned that you will be able to get even more storage for your music with a memory slot card. We don’t know which memory card standard Alienware wants to endorse.

Alienware will ship this device with special noise reduction headphones and will offer you the capability of listening to FM radio. The device itself will have an LCD where you will be able to read the track it's playing and the next one queued.

Source

Alienware Site

Cool. I liek the looks.
Hope sound quality is Very Very High though.
I may shift to it from my Sony Psyc. :D.

Ofcourse, if its at a decent price.

Blade_Runner said:
Hehe Alienware and decent price are two different thing ;)
I dont think Alienware can command the premium like Sony or Asus , i guess it has to be very competitively priced if it needs to sitck its ass in the " ever so huge " mp3 player business :p

Ragin_Ice said:
I dont think Alienware can command the premium like Sony or Asus , i guess it has to be very competitively priced if it needs to sitck its ass in the " ever so huge " mp3 player business :p
hehe most alienware products are hi-end and "niche" products and are priced above most ppl's reach ;) So i guess this won't be different. However i have no idea how they are going to differentiate their player from the others available in the market.

^^ You stop talking, he's already got a iPod photo :p

I think Alienware are targeting the gamers segment who want Alienware products to show off at LAN parties :D

I may have an ipod photo, but at times, I still prefer my iriver.... especially when playing songs with strong and powerful bass..... the ipod lacks the bass of the iriver.... Ask anybody who has used both

Back