command and conquer zero hour

yaara

Disciple
hello people,
***Merry Christmas to all***

anyone know where i can get "command and conquer zero hour". i've looked all around for it. no one has.
its a great game. had it for so long and now i've lost it while moving.
thanx in advance.
:( :( :(

its for my laptop... and i have some pricy games. i wish i could take my desktop all around. just becomes hassle to carry both monitor and the tower everywhere and i dont think it a good idea.
want to have it on the go. ya know !!

Look for the Command & Conquer : The First Decade DVD at your local Planet M stores. It sells for 999/- and contains all C&C games released to date except C&C 3 : Tiberium Wars. It contains Generals and Zero Hour too.

If you do not find it at your local Planet M then try eBay.in

eBay India: C&C COMMAND AND CONQUER THE FIRST DECADE (Original DVD) (item 150198173493 end time 30-Dec-2007 00:48:06 IST)

This is in fact a must have DVD for all C&C fans as it contains all the games on a single Dual-Layer DVD and there's also a bonus DVD containing a lot of extra content on the C&C series.

lord Nemesis is right again. Just get The first decade DVD if you've only played a single or few of the games available in it.

got it last few days ago from mininova. was suprised that some one had both C&C1 and Zero hour on DVD format. thanks for the help again guys.

Command & Conquer : The First Decade DVD - The full version game came free with CHIP DVD 3 or 4 issues back. Check it out if you still haven't got it.

deepakev said:
Command & Conquer : The First Decade DVD - The full version game came free with CHIP DVD 3 or 4 issues back. Check it out if you still haven't got it.

Nope, thats not the one they put on the CHIP DVD. They seem to have used the First Decade Graphic, but the content is only the freely provided Red Alert games. C&C Generals is not included.

Back