CPU/Mobo comp restarts/hangs/memory problems!! i wanna suicide!!!!!

ok people... new year hasnt started all that well for me now :(

hmm suddenly for the last 2-3 days my pc`s just hangs up dunno how and why but it does.. and today morning.. when i started it (After a couple of hangs) my bios got reset!!!! what shit. how can that happen????

and now its becoming ever so difficult to start the comp.. i`m thinking its a psu problem.. currently running my comp with mmy optical drives plugged out(this way it seems to work most of the time)..but still it hangs in the middle of no where( man i got rid of those krauts and my comp hung up and now i gotta play the whole darn thing again!!!! )

could it be a psu problem?? i cant seem to get hold of another psu :( to cross check :(

or could it be the problem with the a8n - sli board( where in it doesnt like pata drives) and that`scausing problems..

also my chipset fan has been out of order(not working) for quite sometime now) the solution i had employed for it was keep a small fan directly in front of the chipset.. but that wasnt for too long.. so its been running without a fan to cool the chipset?? (so is this a case of chipset running hot?? which i doubt.. cause it acting like my bike.. doesnt start when its cold. but works fine ones it reaches its idle temps!! :bleh: .. like after a couple of times the comp hangs. it works fine..

though it still does hang sometimes :(

how do i solve my problems??????

pls pls pls pls pls tell me!!

Don't panic like that .. i think it might be psu problem or a irq conflict do one thing update ur bios reset everything to default turn on plug and play and see if thers any irq conflicts .. reinstall windows if it dont works now then try changing PSU .. i hope u know what are IRQ's

bios reset could indicate tht u need a battery replacement...... btw i had similar probs and had to get the mobo replaced .

Back