Budget 15-20K compact smartphone with decent cam

ravin

Disciple
1. Budget?
A: 20K at the very max.
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: Not Sure.
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Apple.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen which will have QWERTY keys in display.
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Good Camera
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android, I don't really care.
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G and WiFi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Whatsapp, Music.
10. Any other requirements?
A: Should be small with good cam.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None

Need a very small and powerful smartphone with a decent cam(atleast 5mp), if it can open flash pages cool, if not also fine, will be using it for calls, whatsapp, facebook & music only. I don't care about gaming, videos etc.
Suggestions please :)

Not really looking for an upgrade, i just want a smaller &lighter phone with decent cam.:confused:

There are hardly any android 3.5"-4" models(compact models) with decent camera. All the flagship/mid-range phones are big ones. You can consider the S4 mini. But it costs about ~22k or so and not as compact as the iphone 4. Another option is to upgrade to a iphone 4S. But still above budget.

If I understand correctly, by saying compact phone you mean to say easy to operate/hold in 1 hand and easy to carry too. In recent times 3.5" is no longer a standard for normal phones. 4-4.5" being almost minimum. With all your requirements concerned, I feel iPhone 4 fulfils those requirements. I use one and pretty satisfied. If you feel you need more horsepower, in 20K you might get a used iPhone 4S. Otherwise if you look to Android for decent cam then all the offerings are big in size i.e. likes of 4.3"

If I understand correctly, by saying compact phone you mean to say easy to operate/hold in 1 hand and easy to carry too. In recent times 3.5" is no longer a standard for normal phones. 4-4.5" being almost minimum. With all your requirements concerned, I feel iPhone 4 fulfils those requirements. I use one and pretty satisfied. If you feel you need more horsepower, in 20K you might get a used iPhone 4S. Otherwise if you look to Android for decent cam then all the offerings are big in size i.e. likes of 4.3"
I am currently using iphone 4 and i hate it like anything. I also find them bulky. Now I know iphone4 is smaller than most phones out there but I'd like to stay away from all apple products. The only thing i like about the iphones are its screen touch and feel. By compact i meant small. I don't need many features. Just decent cam and if possible a good music player. Btw I can also wait as I am not in a hurry.

Back