Company Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekhar

Recruit
Looking to change my current company logo. the company name is "M/s Shanti constructions". i am not a creative person ( got this idea from greenhorn's thread ) so will leave creativity up-to you people.

looking for something elegant with a touch of the color gold.
Will pay immediately once I choose the design.

Here is scan of my letter head dad got it made 10 years ago

I have a brain with a few idle cycles....
To create something relevant, please send some details about your company, products, your vision etc to my gmail account, same username.

Or, if you only seek the company name with a different font, try Inkscape.

Hi,

Ok Although many take opted for the PM route Am posting my Idea here !!

You have not given any indications as to how you may want your logo to be ! Also According to my knowledge its not compulsory to add M/s in the logo or Visiting Card etc,it by default added when one wants to correspond officially !!

So based on the what you have given description here's my concept !

Should you need further assistance or should you have any query,please feel free to contact via PM or mail (handsome1.blr@gmail.com)

Shanti%20Constructions.jpg

Regards.

Excellent designs on Top from Soundsgreat and YashBhatt. I guess shekhar would be spoilt for choice. I wonder what he has selected. Money well spent!

The fonts for M/s Shanti Construction company are as close to your original fonts. You can choose any font of your choice.

However, the logo is indicative of the position of the fingers when one is meditating. Apt for your firm.

Attachments

• SHANTI CONSTRUCTION CO.jpg
    SHANTI CONSTRUCTION CO.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back