Budget 21-30k Compaq 435 QA153PA LAPTOP - is it good and how is AMD Processor in it

Hi guys,
want to buy a laptop for my manager, was seeing few laptops and came across this deal

Compaq 435 QA153PA LAPTOP /AMD Dual Core/ 2GB/320 /14"/ Black/ WIN 7 HOME BASIC | eBay

getting tempted because of -
PRICE
ORIGINAL WINDOWS 7 HOME BASIC
BUDGET

not tempted because of -
AMD
WILL MY DATA WORK PROPERLY OR WILL IT BE A COMPROMISE

how is AMD dual core as compared to Intel Dual core and is it first generation [FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]Processor or what. [/FONT]

[FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]His main work will be on word,excel,tally (not much)PPT and outlook. [/FONT]

[FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]will be using the laptop for minimum 3years. [/FONT]

[FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]I have a 10% ebay coupon which makes it even much better deal. or shall i take samsung series 3 laptop which has B950 dual core ,320gb HDD,2gb Ram,Dos ,14inch. or ASUS (i dont know as a brand and reliability how it is )[/FONT]

[FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]Your suggestions will really help me to buy the laptop urgently . [/FONT]
[FONT=Baskerville Old Face, serif]Thanks in advance [/FONT]

samsung usually offer bigger battery and the screen is better on most laptops. But not sure in the budget laptops. HP 430 is a safe pick. If possible visit a HP showroom and check it. I think keyboard is more important than looks here as your manager will spend most time typing on it and maybe the laptop will be hooked to a power socket so even if battery backup is less shouldn't be of much concern.

samsung usually offer bigger battery and the screen is better on most laptops. But not sure in the budget laptops. HP 430 is a safe pick. If possible visit a HP showroom and check it. I think keyboard is more important than looks here as your manager will spend most time typing on it and maybe the laptop will be hooked to a power socket so even if battery backup is less shouldn't be of much concern.

i totally agree what you say , will go and check it out and buy it . thanks for your gr8 advise

Back