Compatible 8GB RAM. Where to buy genuine RAM

Kushdesh

Recruit
Hi folks,
I have dell Vostro 5410 laptop with 8GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM (pic attached). I need to upgrade it to 16GB or 32GB (if it is not too costly). On dell site upgrading RAM cost a lot.
Can you guys suggest a good quality compatible ram and from where to buy it. Also do you know if upgrading RAM will violate Dell warranty?
Budget upto 3500 for 8GB RAM, upto 13000 for 32GB kit.

Attachments

• RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 65
Hi folks,
I have dell Vostro 5410 laptop with 8GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM (pic attached). I need to upgrade it to 16GB or 32GB (if it is not too costly). On dell site upgrading RAM cost a lot.
Can you guys suggest a good quality compatible ram and from where to buy it. Also do you know if upgrading RAM will violate Dell warranty?
Budget upto 3500 for 8GB RAM, upto 13000 for 32GB kit.
from dell store. else just order from amazon and install it by yourself. companies to go with it gskill, crucial, corsair, hyperX.

you can get good deals on Crucial Basic RAMs from Amazon. I recently paid 1900 for 8GB 2666 MHZ Ram 2 pieces. I replaced it in my 2017 IMAC. It worked like a charm though the recommended memory was 2400 MHZ mac memory

you can get good deals on Crucial Basic RAMs from Amazon. I recently paid 1900 for 8GB 2666 MHZ Ram 2 pieces. I replaced it in my 2017 IMAC. It worked like a charm though the recommended memory was 2400 MHZ mac memory
I did after @salian suggestion and just after buying 2 pieces of 16GB 3200Mhz at 4400 each its price dropped to 3750. Now it is priced 4200. Didn't expect so much fluctuation. It is working great.

I did after @salian suggestion and just after buying 2 pieces of 16GB 3200Mhz at 4400 each its price dropped to 3750. Now it is priced 4200. Didn't expect so much fluctuation. It is working great.
Yes RAM prices fluctuate but better buy Samsung/Crucial. They have not let me down so far. I have done many memory upgrades and almost 90% of it using crucial or samsung

Yes RAM prices fluctuate but better buy Samsung/Crucial. They have not let me down so far. I have done many memory upgrades and almost 90% of it using crucial or samsung
My first try was Samsung as the preconfigured RAM in my laptop was from this brand, but I couldn't find one from highly rated seller and crucial is available quite easily. Crucial also have nicely put search of compatible RAM by computer models which helped me.

My first try was Samsung as the preconfigured RAM in my laptop was from this brand, but I couldn't find one from highly rated seller and crucial is available quite easily. Crucial also have nicely put search of compatible RAM by computer models which helped me.
Yes the crucial website lists all the compatible memory and RAM that is quite helpful for a given model

Back