Graphic Cards computer keeps restarting after 5 mins of anything to do with the graphics card

Ok So heres the thing. I have a msi 6950 twin frozer 2 2gb .. I had this weird problem when after like 5 mins of playing a game the computer would restart on its own same thing goes for sd/hd movies just anything to do with the gfx card. So i went to msi and got a replacement ( the replacement was not a brand new one it was a stock card or something).. I plugged it in the computer everything was working fine for a week or so and then again the same problem just started today ?????? I dunt understand this how can 2 cards have the same problem ??? is there something else like my psu that is causing the problem ??? Also tried furmark as soon as i run the benchmark pufff the computer immediately restarts ....
My config is : i5 2500k at stock msi p67a gd55 4gb x 2 corsair xms 3 ram. Im on my dell 22" lcd and the card is also connected to my 32" samsung lcd tv through a dvi to hdmi converter ..
psu is corsair gs -600 temps are normal side

Can someone please help regarding this problem should i give my psu for rma ? is it that which is causing the problems ??? if not then is msi really manufacturing such low grade cards ????

ello bump..... anyone please help im going out of town on tuesday should i take out my psu and give it to rma ??? Or is it the bloody gfx card only ???

Could be another bad card (though its highly unlikely).
Try plugging in the card somewhere else and see if the problem persists?
Any BSODs?

nope no bsod's just direct restart .. the card was wokring fine in msi test centre .. anyways im thinking ill send the psu and the gfx card both for rma today

the only problem is that the guy who did my cable management is really hard to get and so its a real pain to remove the psu so i just want to make sure that its only gfx card problem...

Back