Computer stuttering while gaming

Almost same issue i had when i used EZ over clocking that asus provide with predefined profiles. Check it, if its anything other than NORMAL ! you can change these settings in bios.

I believe some information is missing, the voltage levels shared in bsod - when was it captured after bsod or during the game before bsod?...Also did u experience stuttering in the above 1.3hr log?

Voltage level (in BSOD thread) was during gameplay before BSOD happens.
Yes I got stutter in 1.3hrs log that I posted yesterday.

Voltage level (in BSOD thread) was during gameplay before BSOD happens.
Yes I got stutter in 1.3hrs log that I posted yesterday.
Its very clear, you need to swap good PSU to check it easily or you can check with DMM hooked in to your 5V and monitor when this issue happens, bcos when you
says it freezes, no software can log the data as your CPU may stall!!

I got new Antec HCG750 Gold PSU and I ran OCCT power test which stresses both cpu & gpu at same time.

CPU temps stayed fixed at 90 C as the stock cooler is garbage. Anyways at 36min mark the whole pc froze and I had to force restart using power button.

is this normal behavior ?

Also I am using razer orochi v2 mouse, the cursor on the monitor freezes for 2-3 secs randomly 3-4 times per day and when I press keyboard button to check the system is taking input of keys which means PC is not freezing just the mouse cursor hangs. I tested with other usb ports but same issue.

Does this mean fault is in motherboard?

Update : I ran OCCT CPU test and core 5 is giving errors. I am attaching log also.

Attachments

• CPU errors.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Back