ConceptKart nuisance - Order Delays and Lack of Response

Ssreek

Adept
I recently placed an order on the ConceptKart website, but my experience has been nothing short of frustrating. Initially, my order was marked as cancelled, and despite this, I didn’t receive any refund. A few days later, the order status changed, yet it has been over a week, and they haven’t dispatched the product. The courier status remains stuck at "no shipment today" and it wasn't picked up at all. Initially they gave the wrong courier tracking number and then gave me another possibly right one.

What’s worse is their complete lack of communication. I’ve tried contacting them through email, phone, and WhatsApp, but they never responded. I even messaged them to atleast refund if they can't deliver, but no response. After some research, I discovered I’m not alone in this ordeal – I came across at least two other posts on Reddit and twitter where others shared similar experiences. Something is going on.

At this point, I’m considering lodging a complaint through the NCH portal.

If you're planning to purchase from ConceptKart, be wary of their unreliable service and non existent support and communication.

I'm not here to criticize the company; I genuinely wish I had a better experience with ConceptKart. I'm only sharing my experience.

They didn't seem that bad earlier.

Btw, for such websites only use credit card with good chargeback mechanism (which means amex as first choice followed by a lot far behind axis/sbi/hdfc, don't use icici credit card as their chargeback policy is shit which basically says as long as otp is entered & seller is not an obvious criminal then nothing they can do).

They didn't seem that bad earlier.

Btw, for such websites only use credit card with good chargeback mechanism (which means amex as first choice followed by a lot far behind axis/sbi/hdfc, don't use icici credit card as their chargeback policy is shit which basically says as long as otp is entered & seller is not an obvious criminal then nothing they can do).
I have only icici and hdfc cards, and didn't get any chargeback help from these banks in the past. It was a tedious process and I had to give up trying to convince them. Is amex better on this aspect?

Was it a pre-order item ? Recently, I have also seen that they also tend to list pre-order items as in stock so best to check with them before placing order.

It's a regular item, still in stock.

Update:

Conceptkart has finally delivered the item after a lot of struggle, nch complaint and multiple phone calls.

One of their reps called and spoke politely, asked me to explain the issue from beginning and suggested I should have waited for their response on whastapp, even if they take 2 weeks. How pathetic. After few discussions and making them realise their service is terrible, they said there might have been technical issue and left the conversation saying they won’t repeat the issue again, what’s gone is gone kind of words.

I wish I had a good experience with them, but after seeing several other complaints about similar issues, I no longer feel it’s a safe bet to buy from them. Who knows how bad it could get if someone ever needs warranty support.

Future buyers, beware. Their service and shopping experience are terrible. They also sell on Amazon, so if the price difference isn’t significant, I recommend ordering from Amazon—at least you’ll receive your package without delay or neglect.

Update:

Conceptkart has finally delivered the item after a lot of struggle, nch complaint and multiple phone calls.

One of their reps called and spoke politely, asked me to explain the issue from beginning and suggested I should have waited for their response on whastapp, even if they take 2 weeks. How pathetic. After few discussions and making them realise their service is terrible, they said there might have been technical issue and left the conversation saying they won’t repeat the issue again, what’s gone is gone kind of words.

I wish I had a good experience with them, but after seeing several other complaints about similar issues, I no longer feel it’s a safe bet to buy from them. Who knows how bad it could get if someone ever needs warranty support.

Future buyers, beware. Their service and shopping experience are terrible. They also sell on Amazon, so if the price difference isn’t significant, I recommend ordering from Amazon—at least you’ll receive your package without delay or neglect.
I'm facing the same delivery issue. My order got shipped a week ago but has not been delivered yet, on the tracking I'd it says order reached destination hub but due to capacity constraint it's delayed it has been the same for the past week.

I've tried contacting them everywhere but as in your case there is no response.

Pls tell me how should I proceed further, it'll be big help.

I'm facing the same delivery issue. My order got shipped a week ago but has not been delivered yet, on the tracking I'd it says order reached destination hub but due to capacity constraint it's delayed it has been the same for the past week.

I've tried contacting them everywhere but as in your case there is no response.

Pls tell me how should I proceed further, it'll be big help.
If it is already dispatched and the item is with courier partner, then you have to contact the courier company only.
Is it bluedart or smthg? Have you tried contacting them on twitter?

My issue was conceptkart themselves didn't dispatch the order, so they are responsible in such cases.
Once it is dispatched, then it's courier team's game.

Back