Config help

v.Na5h said:
^^^ oct end.. is a long time

i cant wait anymore..

btw is the diff in 530 540 550 only related to clock speeds or there are some other differences

anyways i can oc it, right?

u guys are hell bent on suggesting me amd rather than helping about these stuffs

im repeatedly posting same thing again and again still no on replies about them

1. guys also inform me about things i should look for(i mean batch codes, mb revision, oem pack box pack etc etc and other intricacies involved ) before purchasing

2. Logitech® Internet Pro Desktop = Rs.650.

Does its mouse have USB or PS/12 connector

i dont need the adapter thingy

3. fsp saga --fishy see previous post
Bru if you are so doubtful of our advice why are you asking us

for your first query the 530 540 550 I hope are Intel Core i3 models, if yes then the difference is in the clock speed, cache memory and multiplier settings, overclock these HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH, for what joy frying them ( to be mindful they come with a locked multiplier also the equivalent AMD 555 B E has an unlocked multiplier ).

If you are so intrested in Batch nos. stepping nos. PIB details following sites would help

AMD Processors for Desktops: AMD Phenom - for AMD you will have to fiddle with the settings to get the respective details, I could not find an Intel equivalent

for the Keyboard mouse combo, I'm not sure but seems the keyboard has a PS/2 connector

If you are not satisfied with the other people telling you that a CX 400 W SMPS will do if you have any graphic card below HD 5670 and that the FSP Bue Storm 500 W is enough for HD 5770, GO BUY WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE don't ask us for an opinion.

and I have not heard of any upcoming price drops

overclock these HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH, for what joy frying them.
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
HEY DUDE,
overclock core i3 - just google search it u would get millions of search with
captions such as great for overclocking and stuffs

just becoz u own amd doesnt mean to hate intel man!!
btw by oc i mean not reaching 5-6 ghz and such
i just want to oc upto 3.2-3.4 ghz

GO BUY WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE don't ask us for an opinion.
woah woah...calm down buuddy
i just wanted to ask whether
FSP350-50APN same as fsp saga II 350w
why the hell i pay for 6 sata and peripheral cables if im only using 2 sata cable
and moreover even clutter the interiors

btw im the one paying the cash..
maybe im not as rich as u..:(:(:(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

heres check this if u guys have time
AMD vs Intel
Gaming: Quad Core Processor Necessary? + Comp Build - Page 2 - Darkfall Forums

there are many such forums..

some are amd fanboi while some intel's

u guys like amd so be it :cool2:
cant i atleast have the right to choose intel :'(

after all india is a democratic country

Errr. There is no fanboism here. AMD PhenomII 555BE+AM3 boards. offers more bang for buck then i-3 530 and similar priced H-55 mobo. Anyways at the end its ur money. Do whatever u wish to do with them. Similarly ppl here are also in a democratic country and are entitled to their opinion :p

1. guys also inform me about things i should look for(i mean batch codes, mb revision, oem pack box pack etc etc and other intricacies involved ) before purchasing

As u are going for Core i-3 530 not much research needs to be done on batch codes etc... like 555BE(to know which batch has higher unlock probability). H-55 mobos are new so not much of revisions either.

If u get a OEM DVD R/W then u wont get a SATA cable whereas with a Box packed one u get a SATA cable. HDD sold here are bare drives and u will anyways get 2 SATA cables with most mobos so no worries there too.

If u find think there is something fishy then dont buy it. Gigabyte Superb 460 ~ 2.2k is also a decent alternative. Has 3 yrs warranty too.(Though it uses a FSP OEM IINM :p)

Hey dude... i just saw few ppl trying to convince you for AMD ...
http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/is-this-configuration-good-170847.html
refer this thread... ths thread was made for me by my friend Arpan .. n he really helped me out thru this site as i dint knew abt TE earlier....
i got my final config assembled from Arpan..... had a tight budget like yours... even i was not convinced with AMD earlier... but after checking out the PC's performance.. i wuld say its well worth for ur money...

Back