Confused about IP Range on my 2nd router in bridge mode

@john1911 @superczar @Marcus Fenix

Finally everything is working as expected. The iBall router had a "AP Mode" setup but problem is that it is buried inside "Wireless Settings" and I didn't look that part properly since my AP mode was not supposed to be wireless. In AP Mode, the iBall router got assigned one IP in the range 192.168.29.x and its connected devices too have the same range now.
I have NOT setup any static IP (the setting is not there in iBall anymore I guess but I can still do in ASUS and assign static IP to iBall).
Do I need to setup static IP as I am not sure what will I achieve by it.
Also as you guys mentioned, even iBall told me to connect the wire from ASUS to any port, doesn't matter LAN or WAN.

@john1911 @superczar @Marcus Fenix

I have NOT setup any static IP (the setting is not there in iBall anymore I guess but I can still do in ASUS and assign static IP to iBall).
The only advantage of assigning a static IP to the iBall router would be direct access to the iBall Web UI via that IP.

If you don't assign IP to the iBall you will have to look up the dynamic IP assigned to it by the Asus router from the Asus router admin page and then access the iBall web UI via that IP over a browser.

Back