Budget 51-70k Confused between hp, dell, lenovo, which one should i buy?

Which one is better?

• Dell Inspiron 15 3543 (X560335IN9)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi,

After searching a lot, i found 3 laptops which almost completes all my requirements.

These are:
-------------------------------------------------
1. HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p207tx (Ci7 5th Gen/8GB/1TB/Win8.1/2GB Graph) - Rs. 56,512 - http://bit.ly/1V4qM5N - Rs. 55000
Pros:
Looks good design wise compared to others
Hp onsite warranty
Fits my budget

Cons:
2 gb graphic card compared to 4gb on lenovo

2. Lenovo Z51-70 (80K60002IN), Core i7-5500U,8GB,1TB+8GB SSD,4GB Grap,Win 8.1 -
http://bit.ly/1MIu6Rl - Rs. 57000
Pros:
Better in specs than other two, mainly graphic card and 8gb ssd.

Cons:
No onsite/ADP warranty
Not sure about build quality
not sure about design. Is it looking good?

3. Dell Inspiron 15 3543 (X560335IN9) Laptop (Core i7 (5th Gen)/8 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15.6)/Windows 8.1) - http://bit.ly/1JiUFrD - Rs. 53000

Pros:
Dell warranty

Cons:
Poor in design compared to other two.
Graphic card
Not sure about build quality & finishing
Not sure about inspiron series
------------------------------------------------------------

My ideal budget is 55k but i can go for Lenovo z51-70 if it worth spending 2k extra.
Earlier i considered only Hp p207tx and lenovo but i found this Dell inspiron yesterday. There are no reviews available for this Dell's laptop, however reviews are good for HP's and lenovo's laptops i mentioned above. So please suggest me best one keeping price difference in mind. In 55k (-2 or +2) i want something which look like 55k product and perform like 55k product. For me, dell looking a bit dull. If possible, give reasons for your suggestions.

The bitly links mentioned are simple links to ebay etc. No affiliate links. These are just to give more info about the laptops mentioned. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks
Jatin

Well. Lenovo does provide both On-site as well as ADP. It costs around 4499 for 2yrs extra warrany.
If you can get a back-dated bill (purchase date before 15th August 2015), Lenovo was providing the additional 2yrs warranty + 1st yr ADP for free. Check out http://www.lenovopromo.net

I am using Lenovo Z50-70. Its the same design as that of Z51-70 and I can vouch for it.

The HP looks ugly & I never recommend HP to anyone.

The Dell one has bad design but is pretty rugged. But extending warranty on Dell costs a bomb.

@paulmps Thanks for the quick reply.

I have also selected lenovo but there are warranty problems. I can't afford cost of additional warranty (it is already costlier). P. s.: the lenovo promo offer have ended.

Now do you still suggest lenovo?
P.S. HP providing ADP for 1 yr and also dell.

Features wise, lenovo stands out with better graphics, backlit, display. But i am still confused.

Please comment.

@pauldmps bro ok i am buying Lenovo's z51-70. But warranty problem still persists. The Lenovo promo link u mentioned, i checked registration form there. In state it is showing oonly Punjab and kerala but i belong to Delhi. Even if i manage to get/edit back date invoice, how will i get adp? You plz also check that link and the registration page. How to overcome the situation? Any more tricks/offers/promos to get additional warranty + ADP?

I don't think they install that malware since the fiasco. My laptop came with DOS. Regardless, I always clean format a new machine to get rid of all bloatware.
SuperFish can be uninstalled but LSE(Lenovo service engine) is the real deal. It is built into the bios and It will install all the lenovo crapware even after a clean install which hackers can use to their advantage. Lenovo released the instructions to remove LSE and released a bios update on 31st july but would you trust lenovo after all this ? Btw DOS PCs are unaffected.

@pauldmps and others...... Thanks everyone For suggestions. I have ordered lenovo z51-70. LSE isn't a big deal however that can be deal with without much problems. It is 2nd biggest laptop brand worldwide, lets see how it goes. Usually, we don't need warranty much. I have many geek friends including you people so lse and bloatware will not be aa big deal. Thanks everyone. I will be back here with review once i get the laptop. It isn't shipped yet.

Back