Confused between two androids!

mandeep

Disciple
Which one should i go for?

Samsung Ace or Motorolla Defy

I don't like Defy's looks so am not that keen on buying it..but i haven't heard or seen many samsung aces anywhere on the forum and am thus scared that it might not be a great phone...i am looking for atleast a year with the phone i buy!

If you have some other phones for suggestions that fit the bill (budget 15K) then please do comment :)

Thank you for looking!

Ace - if available for 12K, go for it. Why? .2" lesser than defy, no rugged design other than gorilla glass, not so good resolution, no community support for custom roms. So it has to compensate these with a lower price.

Thanks everyone! Bought him the defy and he loves it....took him to the store and showed him the ace as well as the defy and he straight away went for the defy...:p and i thought ACE looked better :p

mandeep said:
Thanks everyone! Bought him the defy and he loves it....took him to the store and showed him the ace as well as the defy and he straight away went for the defy...:p and i thought ACE looked better :p

Hey can you tell from where do you bought Defy in Mumbai and at what price ?

Defy.....hands down...better screen resolution.. Ace's screen looks washed out. Alos defy has better graphics and can be easily OC to 1ghz....
@mandeep :- arun is right. u need to bid in an ebay auction. if u win the bid then get the phone shipped through aramex shop and ship service or via iccworld.com

Back