Connecting ups to mcb?

Hi

I have a couple of apc 2200 kva ups that I want to support my pc and other electronic equipments like projector avr etc... Unfortunately the fans are quite loud for this apc model and I want to remove it from my sitting sofa area if possible.

1. Can I ask an electrician to connect these to the mcb like people do for inverters?
2. How much does that typically cost in a place like blr?
3. There are two side by side switches near my setup. Would it be possible for the electrician to connect one switch to one ups and other to 2nd ups... Through the main board

I stay in a society with full electric backup. I just want the ups to handle max 2 3 mins of load while the power switches to the generator
The main board looks like any other board where there are 10-15 separate switches each of which control the power to one part of my flat
Hi

I have a couple of apc 2200 kva ups that I want to support my pc and other electronic equipments like projector avr etc... Unfortunately the fans are quite loud for this apc model and I want to remove it from my sitting sofa area if possible.

1. Can I ask an electrician to connect these to the mcb like people do for inverters?
2. How much does that typically cost in a place like blr?
3. There are two side by side switches near my setup. Would it be possible for the electrician to connect one switch to one ups and other to 2nd ups... Through the main board

I stay in a society with full electric backup. I just want the ups to handle max 2 3 mins of load while the power switches to the generator
The main board looks like any other board where there are 10-15 separate switches each of which control the power to one part of my flat
Any ideas? Also a 4th question

4. Is it possible to locate a specific power point in mcb and provide separate ups power for each plug

Last edited:
Back